Found 91 results for 'abstraction'.
1) naming - Names for generic classes - how to avoid naming them just "object"? Use synonyms?
2) design - Designing a generic graph
3) object-oriented - Confused about the definition of 'abstraction' in OOP
4) design - Abstraction of VAOs, VBOs and Models
5) domain-driven-design - Encapsulation of External API in Infrastructure Layer AS Persistence
6) design - Data structure for graphs and vectors in C
7) encapsulation - Abstraction VS Information Hiding VS Encapsulation
8) c# - Which design (pattern) would be suitable to abstract logging platforms?
9) object-oriented - Approach for implementing Device and Protocol layers in C++?
10) data-structures - Abstract Data Type and Data Structure
11) c++ - How to deal with exceptions in DLLs?
12) ruby-on-rails - Is there too much abstraction in the Ruby on Rails community?
13) design-patterns - Data Serialization to process business logic
14) modeling - Is there a way communicate or measure levels of abstraction?
15) abstraction - What's an abstraction?
16) interfaces - Is it good design to put abstract methods in an abstract class even though the methods are already defined in its interface?
17) orm - Thick models Vs. Business Logic, Where do you draw the distinction?
18) c# - What kind of abstraction/SoC should I use here?
19) c# - What alternatives are there to using an object of a contravariant interface polymorphously?
20) c# - How abstraction and encapsulation differ?
21) unit-testing - Why is it not standard to implement abstraction layers for the file system?
22) java - The meaning of abstract method?
23) unit-testing - Unit testing protected methods which have no reason to be public
24) haskell - Why doesn't Haskell have type-level lambda abstractions?
25) algorithms - Abstraction in algorithms
26) programming-languages - What's the next level of abstraction?
27) interfaces - Where to handle duplicate key exceptions in multy layer application
28) java - What is the meaning of SuperClass s=new SubClass();?
29) java - Refactoring an existing abstract class and its parameters
30) design - Thin Controller: Make a Controller Service wrap other Services?
31) patterns-and-practices - How to make sure people call methods in the right order?
32) programming-languages - Help in understanding computer science, programming and abstraction
33) abstraction - Reading data from file and const
34) design-patterns - Design Pattern for a "manager" type of class
35) object-oriented - How does strengthening of preconditions and weakening of postconditions violate Liskov substitution principle?
36) api - Too complex/too many objects?
37) programming-languages - Using High Level Abstractions
38) java - Is there a more intelligent way to do this besides a long chain of if statements or switch?
39) python - How do you handle abstraction when you have no control over the attribute class?
40) architecture - Using own ArrayList in general purpose C libraries, but allowing a different implementation
41) c# - Express SQL Query As Abstract Object Model
42) oop - Abstraction in OOP: multiple, yet rather distinct, contexts?
43) c# - How can I use disparate concrete classes that share similar functionality to create an interface that abstracts those similarities?
44) java - Open closed principle vs abstraction leaking (Java enums)
45) class-design - Is Abstracting your code too much a bad use of SOLID Principles?
46) c# - What is the difference between an interface and a class, and why I should use an interface when I can implement the methods directly in the class?
47) object-oriented - When is it appropriate to introduce a new layer of abstraction into a class hierarchy?
48) inheritance - Would it make sense to add parameters of an inferred type to inheritance?
49) c# - What is the benefit of encapsulating a collection inside a class?
50) design-patterns - Refactorable God v.s. too many classe