Found 94 results for 'aes-gcm'.
1) encryption - What benefit is gained when combining AES GCM/GMAC with ECDSA?
2) replay-attack - AES-GCM Encryption and Replay Attacks
3) public-key - TLS 1.2 AES-GCM decryption problem
4) aes - AES-GCM for Securing Bluetooth Low Energy Application
5) aes - Why GCM operation mode with AES-128 is recomended and can we use AES-192 and AES-256 with GCM?
6) aes - What are the rules for using AES-GCM correctly?
7) aes - The Rationale behind NIST's counter/LFSR recommendation on deterministic IV constructions on SP 800-38D
8) authentication - Is using ECDSA with AES-GCM viable?
9) encryption - What's the preferable encryption for large data and files in terms of speed and security other than AES?
10) encryption - What is the term to describe the combination of ciphertext, IV and authentication tag?
11) aes - Why was AES CBC removed in TLS 1.3?
12) aes - Nonce of AES-GCM generated by Counters
13) initialization-vector - Deterministic Encryption with AES GCM - how to choose the IV (nonce)
14) aes-gcm - Can AES-GCM be broken if initialisation vector is known?
15) aes - Encrypt a big file in blocks with AES-GCM: how many nonce do we need?
16) pgp - AES 128 GCM - dynamic key with static IV/nonce
17) rsa - Asymmetric or Symmetric encryption
18) key-derivation - Good practices for AES key derivation and management
19) aes - I need help determining the best encryption options based on System.Security.Cryptography in .NET
20) hmac - Does HMAC provide anything that AEAD does not?
21) aes - TLS 1.2 Cipher Suites With AES-GCM – What data (if any) is passed to the AES-GCM cipher as the Additional Authentication Data?
22) hmac - Extending AES-GCM initialization vector
23) algorithm-design - Why doesn't GMAC/GCM encrypt its authentication tag?
24) key-derivation - Can the AES-GCM authentication tag be used as a key derivation function?
25) nonce - Is AES-GCM with static key and dynamic salt safe to reuse IV/nonce
26) aes-gcm - What if an AES GCM nonce overflows and collides with the GHASH nonce (0^128)?
27) aes-gcm - AES GCM mode and the message is the same as the password
28) aes-gcm - Encryption / Decryption using AES-256 GCM
29) aes - Is encryption with the Web Cryptography API resistant against side channel attacks?
30) aes - Which is slower, AES or GCM hash (GHASH), if CPU has no special instructions?
31) encryption - Can an AES-GCM be cracked if the key is known but the nonce isn't?
32) aes-gcm - Best practices: AES-GCM parameter (initialization-vector, ...) transport
33) authenticated-encryption - Is it possible to partially decrypt an aes-gcm ciphertext?
34) hash - Using a hash of data instead of the full raw data for authenticated data in AES-GCM
35) sha-256 - If all encrypt algorithms in TLS1.3 ciphersuites are AEAD , why do they keep including a Hash algorithm?
36) ctr - emulating AES GCM with AES CTR
37) aes - Safe way to derive IV from the DH shared keys for AES-GCM?
38) gcm - GCM mode of operation and IV size less 96 bits
39) aes - AES-GCM GHASH calculation;
40) encryption - Plain text size limits for AES-GCM mode at 2GB with Sun JCE implementation?
41) aes - How to be able to change the password to access data encrypted with AES-GCM, without reencrypting?
42) aes-gcm - Can sending the same plaintext twice, each encrypted with different key and IV, weaken the encryption?
43) known-plaintext-attack - It's safe to store a known value (for checking) next to the actually encrypted values
44) aes - Why is the subhash key (H) of AES-GCM defined as such?
45) authenticated-encryption - Is GCM with zero-length AAD less secure?
46) aes - how does AES GCM in SSH work?
47) aes - Does re-transmission really reduce security?
48) aes - what is auth data in AES-GCM
49) encryption - How can AES-CCM behave as an AEAD stream cipher?
50) gcm - IV in Galois Counter Mode