Found 279 results for 'ajax'.
1) web-application - Protecting from console attacks
2) csrf - Ajax and CSRF protection
3) authentication - Secure ajax login form
4) appsec - Without using SSL, what's the most secure way to make an AJAX request to a PHP page?
6) csrf - CSRF on GWT apps : bypassing the Same-Origin policy
7) csrf - CSRF protection for AJAX when using multiple browser tabs
8) csrf - Alternative to anti-CSRF tokens for AJAX request (Same Origin Policy)
9) xss - exploiting CSRF in ajax request via XSS flaw
10) csrf - Does custom header for CSRF protection invalidate CSRF protection
11) jquery - How do I format a Microsoft JSON date?
13) authentication - Drawbacks of storing an authentication token on the client side?
14) tls - Is one CSRF token per session is adequate with HTTPS?
16) tls - Secure jquery ajax calls from a non secure page
17) php - Is an AJAX call less secure than the normal POST method?
18) xss - jQuery $.get HTML code and XSS
19) xss - Reflected XSS via JSON executed with Burp, but how to do it in realistic conditions?
20) authentication - Designing single-sign-on with JSONP/CORS?
21) cookies - Cookies + CSRF protection + AJAX
22) passwords - Securing passwords for REST Authentication
23) php - Is this jQuery ajax call vulnerable to XSS?
25) encryption - Should I include a random padding in every HTTPS request and response?
26) ajax - How to manually send HTTP POST requests from Firefox or Chrome browser
28) php - API access question
29) rest - Calling RESTful service from browser and handling 4xx class responses
32) ajax - What are best practices for caching paginated results whose ordering/properties can change?
33) design - Nested REST urls and parent id, which is better design?
34) web-applications - HTTPS site perform ajax calls to native http desktop aplication
35) php - I'm thinking to CSRF protect all public AJAX requests that return JSON, but I have some concerns
36) design - How safe are hidden AJAX requests that fake performance?
37) java - WebSockets vs Ajax call for scheduled event?
40) php - How could I optimize an AJAX-based site by avoiding unnecessary/duplicate file-reads for each AJAX call?
41) ruby-on-rails - what receives an ajax call?
42) php - Managing session timeouts with regards to user activity in the page
43) database - Bulk update in client-server application
45) java - What are approaches for building more robust Ajax applications without using AngularJS
49) python - An approach to send the contents of a file on the server to the client in real-time
50) php - Server-side script to handle many near-simultaneous incoming XMLHttpRequests