Found 380 results for 'alias'.
1) macos - Unable to create a permanent alias in Mac OS
2) process - Accessing memory of parent process from child process
3) bash - How do I get bash completion for command aliases?
4) bash - Forward aliases to child process
5) bash - Bash aliases/functions and command line options
6) shell - For a same unix or linux user, different sets of environment variables
7) bash - How do I run a shell script without using "sh" or "bash" commands?
8) c# - What is the difference between String and string in C#?
9) linux - Starting a screen while su'ed into another user from an alias isn't working
10) bash - overriding user defined functions with the same name as system commands
11) linux - When using SSH, the .bashrc alias on that server is not being read, even tough it is set correclty in .bash_profile and .bashrc
12) bash - Making an alias to add key to remote authorized_keys file
13) bash - how to put my arguments into a Bash alias command?
14) bash - How does bash alias understand "$@"?
15) bash - How can I pass an alias to sudo?
16) bash - Creating an alias containing bash history expansion
17) macos - Why does an alias work in the Terminal, but not when called from a script?
18) macos - Shell function in .bashrc is not recognized
19) bash - .bashrc loading aliases from different file
20) ssh - Alias not working
21) bash - Using alias by executing command remotely with ssh
22) bash - Bash: Use an alias in a variable
23) alias - Use alias and carry it on
24) ssh - Can I concatenate a bash alias?
25) bash - How to make a multiline alias in Bash?
26) bash - Combine two commands in .bash_profile
27) shell - How to pass alias through sudo
28) mysql - Need to find the employees who have switched jobs atleast twice
29) csh - Make a Bash alias that takes a parameter?
30) bash - In Bash, how to add "Are you sure [Y/n]" to any command or alias?
31) macos - How to Create a Permanent Alias in Mac OS X Lion Terminal?
32) shell - Why does sudo ignore aliases?
33) shell - How can I install the `ll` command on Mac OS X?
34) shell - How to make an alias permanent?
35) bash - Paths as bash aliases only work in parent directories?
36) zsh - How to pipe into zsh with alias expansion?
37) bash - How do I get bash completion for command aliases?
38) bash - How do you make an alias or function that retains tab completion?
39) bash - How do I get bash completion for command aliases?
40) bash - How do I get bash completion for command aliases?
41) bash - xdg-open autocomplete not working when calling it with alias
42) bash - MacVim behaving strangely with my aliases (even setting shell=/bin/bash\ -l)
43) bash - how to expand aliases inline in bash?
44) bash - How do I run a shell script without using "sh" or "bash" commands?
45) bash - How can I set up aliases using bash in Solaris 5.10
46) bash - How to make bash alias work with command inclusion i.e. $() (the dollar sign and parenthesis)
47) bash - Is it possible to define directory-sensitive aliases in zsh (or any other shell)?
48) shell - Identify alias for the command typed
49) sudo - Insert alias in sudoers file
50) zsh - How to supress aliases errors in zsh?