Found 1468 results for 'architecture'.
1) sql-server - Pros/Cons of using multiple databases vs using a single database
2) process - Why do we need to fork to create new processes?
3) database-design - What should be architecture of multi client web application?
4) python - Why is IoC / DI not common in Python?
5) public-key-infrastructure - Are SSH certificates more secure for service accounts?
6) csrf - CSRF in microservice architecture
7) web-application - Is web application connected to a database via an application server more secure?
8) certificates - Where precisely are client X509 certificates stored?
9) linux - Get Linux architecture from /proc filesystem
10) firewalls - How do you explain to experts that a database server should not reside in the DMZ?
11) network - 2 vs 3 tier network architecture
12) database-design - Entity-relationship diagrams and application program functionalities
13) sql-server - Which is better: one database per application, or just one database?
14) sql-server - Transactional Replication Architecture - One Article - Multiple Subscribers
15) docker - docker-compose + traefik - direct traffic to services outside the docker-compose network
16) authentication - WCF - Is this a good security Architecture?
17) sql-server - Changing varchar(max) to varchar(255) requires rebuilding table
18) postgresql - Key/value table: what is a good way to organize it if value could be foreign key?
19) database - Schema Design : Advice Needed
20) design-patterns - Saving user profiles in SQL database
21) architecture - Addressing the fact that primary keys are not part of your business domain
22) architecture - CQRS and Transactional Event Sourcing, problem while recreating Read DB
23) design-patterns - How to structure OOP multiple calculations?
24) architecture - Aggregate root being created by multiple other aggregate roots
25) object-oriented - Finding object responsibilities while designing a book reader
26) architecture - REST or a message queue in a multi-tier heterogeneous system?
27) architecture - Is shared message types a design smell?
28) design-patterns - Where to validate domain model rules that depend on database content?
29) architecture - REST: How to determine transient exceptions?
30) c# - Decouple object tier from Windows Forms application
31) c# - Namespace and class name guidelines
32) architecture - MVVM and service pattern
33) architecture - WPF, MVVM, EF, POCO guidance required on simple architecture
34) c# - Onion architecture in client-server application
35) architecture - Architecture and Database re-design for migration and support of multiple clients
36) c# - Best practices for dynamically-evaluated dates in system?
37) design - Introduce Data Transfer Objects or expose complex data model in REST
38) web-development - Good way to handle the notification counter like Facebook does
39) architecture - How can I gather client's data on Google App Engine without using Datastore/Backend Instances too much?
40) design-patterns - Design Pattern or suggestion for implementing
41) design - DB schema for packaging products/services together under a single price/offer
42) architecture - Building an abstraction database
43) architecture - Does the term "master-slave" have the same meaning in software architecture, database schema, and distributed system replication?
44) architecture - Logical separation of database content
45) architecture - Database design for objects with multiple states
46) design-patterns - mongodb queries architecture - resolving lots of nested referenced objects
47) java - How to properly index MongoDB with ElasticSearch?
48) architecture - Persisting dynamic form data
49) design-patterns - How to architect user authentication from client applications?
50) design - API Design for Error Handling