Found 64 results for 'archive'.
1) linux - Shell command to tar directory excluding certain files/folders
2) mysql - Adding columns & index to a huge table
3) mysql - Design for archiving a sorted list (with ability for a few INSERT)
4) archive - How do I tar a directory of files and folders without including the directory itself?
5) linux - Shell command to tar directory excluding certain files/folders
6) linux - Linux determine ZIP size without compression
7) sql-server - What's the best way to archive all but current year and partition the table at the same time
8) backup - List all files present in backup2.tar.bz2 but not present in backup1.tar.bz2
9) python - How to create a zip archive of a directory?
10) tar - tar - List of extracted files
11) python - How to create a zip archive of a directory?
12) linux - Home-brew automatic tiered storage solutions with Linux? (Memory -> SSD -> HDD -> remote storage)
13) linux - Creating a tar file with checksums included
14) shell-script - Unrar to folder with same name as archive
15) sql-server - Log shipping with a monthly archival process
16) bash - Archive directory with tar/gz to multiple locations and omit an additional copy
17) ubuntu - How to make a copy of an installed Ubuntu machine's packages, without internet access
18) sql-server - SQL Server Archiving Data Functionality
19) vmware - Archiving VMware images on ESXi
20) linux - Tar archiving that takes input from a list of files
21) oracle - Difference between alert log and archive log in oracle databases
22) db2 - "symlink" data to new database
23) linux - Backup solution to backup terabytes and lots of static files on linux server?
24) shell - linux shell rotating script (not a "log rotate" script)
25) backup - DB2 ARCHIVE mode - Can all archive logs be deleted after doing the FULL OFFLINE backup?
26) sql-server-2008-r2 - Deleting Rows is Increasing Index Size
27) tar - Is there any way to check the compression ratio of a xz compressed file?
28) email - How to build threaded web archive of all email sent to an Exchange distribution group?
29) linux - Indexed archive format?
30) archive - WinZip, 7zip, Winrar Command Line to Compress structure of folders
31) postgresql - How to move old data to cheap hard drive
32) db2 - DB2 PURGE (old Online Backups and Archive logs) - some of the archive logs are not removed
33) backup - Tar --absolute-names flag does not work
34) rsync - rsync question syncing source with destination (archiving surplus files on destination)
35) tar - How to create split tar archive in multiple stages to save space?
36) archive - managing media for software downloaded/purchased over the web?
37) archive - what are the techniques to extract files safely?
38) backup - Is it possible to stream input into RAR
39) db2 - DB2 - Why new multiple C000000x subfolders are created in Archive Log folder?
40) mysql - accessing, updating a large MYSQL table advice and guidance
41) tar - List contents of a tgz archive inside a gz archive
42) postgresql - postgres: WAL files not being deleted during PITR
43) sql-server - Archiving data from logging db (high writes, no reads)
44) sql-server - SQL Partition Function without actual values
45) tar - Unable to untar file after tar error
46) oracle - Oracle - Big Table Archiving
47) db2 - DB2 - Archive mode - large number of logs in logarchmeth1 folder
48) tar - Can tar extract jar files
49) shell-script - Zip and archive to other directory
50) dd - If I dd a CDROM, then I always get the exact copy of the CDROM?