Found 652 results for 'asp.net'.
1) web-application - Why are ASP.NET form authentication cookies deleted only on client side if client side can't be trusted?
2) authentication - ASP.NET - why default SecurityStamp validation interval is set to 30 minutes?
3) java - Is to possible to submit two forms simultaneously?
4) asp.net - FormsAuthentication.SignOut() does not log the user out
5) c# - Check ssl protocol, cipher & other properties in an asp.net mvc 4 application
6) xss - How should I mitigate the XSS vulnerabilities in KnockoutJS described at mustache-security?
8) web-application - Is there a way to steal PHP or ASP code from a web server through the HTTP(S) protocols?
9) xss - ASP.NET Web API and potential XSS
10) web-application - If an input field accepts <% data then how can one say there is risk of stored XSS
11) cookies - Hardening ASP.NET against session fixation: Should I change the session ID despite the additional Auth cookie?
12) asp.net - Security cookies ASP.NET
13) c# - How to Implement Password Resets?
14) jquery - How do I format a Microsoft JSON date?
15) c# - Implementing secure, unique "single-use" activation URLs in ASP.NET (C#)
16) access-control - Security implications of granting IIS user group folder modify permissions
17) csrf - How does ViewState protect against CSRF?
18) web-application - Should I use AntiForgeryToken in all forms, even login and registration?
19) http - What method for CSRF token generation should I use in my scenario?
20) network - What threats does a stateless web application have? (as opposed to a "state-full" sessions)
21) web-application - "Forgot my password page" best practice
22) tls - Client Certificates
23) oauth - Securing a multi-tenant API with SSO and different roles per tenant
24) attacks - ASP.NET HTTP Response Splitting Attack
25) web-application - Is it possible to inject values in a drop down list?
26) appsec - Worthwhile from security standpoint to limit database server user for ASP.NET website to only EXECUTE on stored procedures?
27) authentication - How can I compute the value of the ASP.NET forms authentication cookie?
28) xss - What specifically is "potentially dangerous" about an ampersand in a URL
29) known-vulnerabilities - ASP.NET vulnerability CVE-2008-5100 (assembly signing bypass): is there a fix?
30) csrf - _ _ VIEWSTATE to Protect Against CSRF
31) apache-2.2 - Mono on Linux: Apache or Nginx
32) nginx - Could not load file or assembly fastcgi-mono-server4
33) windows - Why isn't IIS on Windows Server 2012 able to access system environment variables?
34) asp.net - Form within a form and a JSON call
35) asp.net - A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client
36) c# - Sanity check for design pattern used with an intricate calculation model
37) design - Storing images in file system and returning URLs or virtually resizing and returning byte arrays?
38) c# - Row level security with multiple rules
39) mvc - Is there anything wrong with my project structure and naming convention in ASP.NET MVC and Web API?
40) c# - Is There a Real Advantage to Generic Repository?
41) design - Need suggestions for creating field level permissions which can be changed dynamically in an app
42) asp.net - What are the definitive guidelines for custom Error Handling in ASP.NET MVC 3?
43) c# - Microsoft's coding standards for ASP.NET controls
44) architecture - Should db be mapped directly to the UI or should there be multiple layers of enties/models with mappings to/from each?
45) c# - Is it right to have dependenties to my Viewmodel from data acces layer and view layer
46) project-management - Share data layer for outsourcing project
47) asp.net - One Login amongst multiple ASP.NET MVC applications Questions
48) asp.net - Obtaining the best of both worlds: MVC and WebForms
49) asp.net - Alternative way of developing for ASP.NET to WebForms - Any problems with this?
50) asp.net - Re-engineering an ASP.NET AJAX project as ASP MVC