Found 251 results for 'assembly'.
1) linux-kernel - Linux kernel 3.2 syscalls
2) penetration-test - Need help in bypassing Structured Exception Handling (SEH) + egghunter
3) c++ - Replacing a 32-bit loop counter with 64-bit introduces crazy performance deviations with _mm_popcnt_u64 on Intel CPUs
4) buffer-overflow - C - Simple Buffer Overflow Exploitation, how is the EIP overwritten in different type calling functions?
5) exploit - Stack buffer overflow confusion
6) linux - What lies behind this complicated shellcode on linux?
7) linux - Binary Exploitation - How to set GID of a SUID binary using shellcode?
8) c++ - Why does C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture run faster than hand-written assembly?
9) c++ - Is < faster than <=?
10) c++ - Looking for unnecessary buffer copies in assembly code
11) gcc - Why doesn't GCC optimize a*a*a*a*a*a to (a*a*a)*(a*a*a)?
12) linux-kernel - How do I run shellcode on Linux kernel 5.8+?
13) kernel - How is the Linux kernel partially written in assembly when system calls are required?
14) c++ - How do I achieve the theoretical maximum of 4 FLOPs per cycle?
15) java - Why does Java switch on contiguous ints appear to run faster with added cases?
16) assembly - Add a constant value to a xmm register in x86
17) c - How does a NOP sled work?
18) linux-kernel - How do I run shellcode on Linux kernel 5.8+?
19) buffer-overflow - How does this simple buffer overflow work?
20) buffer-overflow - vulnserver - Can't find JMP ESP in ntdll.dll
21) java - How are code-branch side channel attacks mitigated on Java?
22) performance - Assembly language and compiled languages
23) c - Can x86's MOV really be "free"? Why can't I reproduce this at all?
24) assembly - Rewrite the following C function as an assembly-language subroutine with the same behavior
25) architecture - How Byte loading/storing is implemented By the CPU?
26) c - What is exactly the base pointer and stack pointer? To what do they point?
27) c - How to prove that AND instruction is faster than IDIV on a commodity Intel x86
28) linux - What are the calling conventions for UNIX & Linux system calls (and user-space functions) on i386 and x86-64
29) c++ - How can I see the assembly code for a C++ program?
30) c - SSE instruction MOVSD (extended: floating point scalar & vector operations on x86, x86-64)
31) assembly - How does the stack work in assembly language?
32) assembly - x86 BSWAP instruction REX doesn't follow Intel specs?
33) performance - Assembly language and compiled languages
34) c - Does int 80h interrupt a kernel process?
35) performance - Why is a conditional move not vulnerable to Branch Prediction Failure?
36) c - Is it practical to create a C language addon for anonymous functions?
37) c - How are parameters accepted by standard c functions in assembly?
38) performance - Assembly - How to score a CPU instruction by latency and throughput
39) assembly - Assembly Language - How to do Modulo?
40) linux - What are the calling conventions for UNIX & Linux system calls (and user-space functions) on i386 and x86-64
41) assembly - Trouble with assembly language homework
42) linux - Red hat vs Ubuntu compile and assembly Problem(Book reference)
43) assembly - rax/rdi doesn't carry over to the next syscall?
44) performance - Why does breaking the "output dependency" of LZCNT matter?
45) linux - 64-bit linux, Assembly Language, Issues?
46) assembly - How to know which integer register to use
47) c++ - Is < faster than <=?
48) linux - What are the calling conventions for UNIX & Linux system calls (and user-space functions) on i386 and x86-64
49) c - Jumping to the next "instruction" using gdb
50) exploit - Fuzzer causes crash. Now what?