Found 22 results for 'assertions'.
1) unit-testing - Generic Asserts in Unit Tests
2) python - Is it a good idea to start a function with a bunch of assert statements?
3) unit-testing - Assert Message in Unit Tests
4) exceptions - When to use assertions and when to use exceptions?
5) unit-testing - Is Debug.Assert obsolete if you write unit tests?
6) testing - Are too many assertions code smell?
7) java - What does the Java assert keyword do, and when should it be used?
8) java - assertAll vs multiple assertions in JUnit5
9) python - Advantages of using the library PyContracts over assert statements
10) java - Asserting in public methods
11) c - How can I improve my error checking and handling?
12) python - Duck typing, data validation and assertive programming in Python
13) .net - How much to test in TDD?
14) testing - Using a flag in in-memory-repository to indicate update to entity
15) c++ - When is it ok to assert for a pointer being non-null?
16) c++ - Is possible to write too many asserts?
17) design - Should I use assertions in a function that calls a function that have already them?
18) java - What does the Java assert keyword do, and when should it be used?
20) assertions - code contracts/asserts: what with duplicate checks?
21) unit-testing - Is it ok to use static (compile-time) assertions in unit tests?
22) c++ - Should there be assertions in release builds