Found 256 results for 'authenticated-encryption'.
1) public-key - Relying on a private public key for authentication
2) aes - AES-256 mode with per-block-key being a SHA-256 of SHA-256 of secret key, random public salt and block number. What's amiss?
3) encryption - Mitigating the effects of server-compromise in an end-to-end encrypted system
4) encryption - Differences between AEAD and ECIES when transmitting secret messages
5) authentication - Possible issues with ECIES using a static (non-ephemeral) sender key
6) aes - Why does TLS 1.3 support two CCM variants?
7) encryption - Is using different public keys for different peers safer than reusing the public key, beyond forward secrecy?
8) public-key - Is there an authenticated encryption scheme where the recipient can attribute the message to a single sender?
9) authenticated-encryption - How to exchange authentication keys
10) rsa - Could this "symmetric RSA" scheme provide key compromise resistant communications?
11) hash - Secure way to derive separate encryption and MAC keys from a single master key?
12) encryption - Ciphertext compression (Ring-LWE encryption and authentication system) after encryption?
13) encryption - Combining public key signature schemes and private key encryption
14) rsa - Do I really need to use the same private/public key pair in RSA?
15) encryption - Should we MAC-then-encrypt or encrypt-then-MAC?
16) authenticated-encryption - Why is synthetic IV (SIV) mode considered deterministic authenticated encryption (DAE)?
17) encryption - Using authenticated encryption along with signing
18) public-key - Is this authenticated one-way communication protocol secure?
19) encryption - TLS handshake proof of private key posession
20) block-cipher - Practical uses of Manipulation Detection Code (MDC) and IGE
21) authentication - What does Modification Detection Code (MDC) in OpenPGP do?
22) tls - How does the TLS cipher suite DHE-RSA-AES128-CCM8 work without hashing algorithm
23) aes - How is TLS 1.3 application data encrypted with AES-GCM sent 'over the wire'?
24) protocol-design - How is padding oracle attack mitigated by encrypt-then-MAC?
25) elliptic-curves - Simplified Example of ECC to use in the classroom
26) aes - AES-GCM for Securing Bluetooth Low Energy Application
27) hmac - Using HMAC as a nonce with AES-CTR encrypt-and-MAC
28) authenticated-encryption - Robust authentication and integrity for short OTP message
29) key-derivation - Using a nonce as a salt for key derivation
30) encryption - Why should I use Authenticated Encryption instead of just encryption?
31) authenticated-encryption - Advantages of HS1-SIV over ChaCha20-Poly1305-SIV?
32) encryption - Using a derived key for CMAC
33) provable-security - Not understanding deterministic authenticated encryption (DAE) security definition
34) aes - Is it safe to use unauthenticated AES CBC when encrypting random bytes?
35) aes - How to handle authenticated encryption for big files?
36) symmetric - Unforgeable CPA-secure private-key encryption scheme that is not CCA-secure
37) block-cipher - IND-CCA insecurity of modified CBC encrypt + MAC scheme
38) provable-security - Flaw in the security definition of *Stateful* Authenticated Encryption?
39) signature - Does ECIES imply authenticity?
40) protocol-design - Is it okay to send an encrypted key using XSalsa20-Poly1305, and send subsequent messages using ChaCha20-Poly1305?
41) encryption - Do you need to MAC an ECIES message?
42) keys - Why do most authenticated encryption primitives expect an unpredictable and uniformly random key in order to be secure?
43) encryption - What is the term to describe the combination of ciphertext, IV and authentication tag?
44) public-key - What can be learned from the ciphertext of LibSodium's crypto_box_detached()?
45) tls - Why does TLS 1.3 use random-looking nonces for AEAD?
46) stream-cipher - Recommended authenticated stream cipher for minimum overhead?
47) encryption - What is a safe maximum message size limit when encrypting files to disk with AES-GCM before the need to re-generate the key or NONCE
48) protocol-design - Why must we generate the signature before any compression being done at PGP?
49) authenticated-encryption - What is Deterministic Authenticated Encryption?
50) authenticated-encryption - What do NM-CPA and NM-CCA mean?