Found 1444 results for 'awk'.
1) bash - bash sub-string extraction for specified start and end character
2) bash - Using bash variables in the awk code
3) bash - Find and replace a pattern after last space
4) bash - Pass variable in awk inside command substitution
5) bash - How do I use shell variables in an awk script?
6) ubuntu - tail-pipe-awk script, fine on Centos but weird on Ubuntu
7) bash - Bash script to get specific prior context
8) linux - pass command line arguments in a bash script
9) find - File name with spaces piped to two xargs commands
10) bash - How to remove lines from large text file using bash
11) awk - awk: compute min/max values for multi-column data using big number of input files
12) linux - creating CDF data using bash or awk or perl
13) shell-script - Passing a shell script variable into an AWK command
14) bash - Pass variable from awk to bash
15) bash - Bash case statement using awk commands in a for loop not working
16) linux - How do you remove all occurrences of values in one list from another list?
17) command-line - Using grep to remove lines from a file which contain a string from another file
18) linux - Script to reference another file first
19) sed - Using a shell script to add a ‘</pre>’ after the last line in a large file
20) linux - "ls -alh" to print folder sizes without sacrificing the color and links
21) awk - using awk to make new file, results in issues using 1 specific column, can't figure out what is wrong
22) awk - Passing a variable with spaces from bash to awk
23) bash - Bash array access not working as expected
24) bash - Passing a second variable to gawk in this Bash shell script is failing
25) bash - Manipulating text using shell script: How can I fill in "missing" lines?
26) bash - How to iterate over files using awk, bash, or ruby?
27) linux - Piping the contents of a file into AWK
28) awk - AWK - Transmission of a variable with getline to system ()?
29) regex - how to retrieve filename or extension within bash
30) awk - Distributing a script: Should I use /bin/gawk or /usr/bin/gawk for shebang?
31) linux - Rounding a number in awk
32) bash - Extracting variable name from filename
33) linux - Assign AWK result to variable
34) bash - Select files from sub-directories and print a certain line from each file
35) shell-script - How to delete the lines that starts with a specific word and end with a specific word
36) shell - Cat until certain nb occurence in bash
37) awk - How can I pass shell variables to awk?
38) awk - why is awk not writing variable to csv file?
39) linux - how to print nth column in a file using awk
40) linux - How to make AWK use the variable created in Bash Script
41) bash - Using Array With Awk
42) bash - Bash tool to get nth line from a file
43) awk - Replace a pattern in File1 and replace it with corresponding matched pattern + column in File2
44) sed - sed/awk replace a specific pattern under another pattern
45) bash - Having trouble printing out concatenated data after using awk statement
46) awk - How to manipulate awk variable NF in zsh?
47) bash - Merge two lists while removing duplicates
48) text-processing - How to find all files containing various strings from a long list of string combinations?
49) linux - bash and function to detect duplicate data
50) linux - AWK and file names with space in it.