Found 8 results for 'badblocks'.
1) mount - Partition Errors and Remounts Read-Only when Accessing Specific File
2) fsck - Adding badblocks on mounted partition
3) filesystems - UBI bad block management
4) hard-disk - How to check entire hard disk for errors and bad sectors
5) linux - Does gparted make good use of badblocks lists?
6) software-raid - Linux - Repairing bad blocks on a RAID1 array with GPT
7) badblocks - Allow recovery from interrupted `badblocks -n`
8) partition - dd if=/dev/zero leaves drive contents in-tact? Bad USB stick?