Found 18 results for 'bipartite-graphs'.
1) graph-theory - Partition the edges of a bipartite graph into perfect $b$-matchings
2) graph-algorithms - Color shifting in a bipartite graph
3) reference-request - Sparser Bipartite graphs?
4) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity of "can we get a cycle by stacking directed bipartite graphs?"
5) graph-theory - Finding a Hamiltonian cycle from perfect matching of a bipartite graph
6) graph-theory - Minimal clique edge cover vs minimalist (assignment-minimum) ones
7) counting-complexity - Complexity of counting matchings in a bipartite graph
8) np-hardness - Bipartite Graphs - Maximum subset of one partition with at most n neighbours - NP-hard?
9) ds.algorithms - Assignment problem with multiple workers for each job
10) ds.algorithms - What is known about counting bipartite perfect matching with average degree in $[2,3]$ and max degree $3$?
11) graph-theory - Is perfect matching for bipartite graph with no cycles unique?
12) graph-theory - Is there a regular bipartite graph where the minimum cuts are trivial?
13) graph-theory - Constrained version of vertex cover in a bipartite graph
14) graph-theory - Online/approximate weighted and capacitated bipartite matching
15) np-hardness - Maximum stable matching/allocation
16) complexity-classes - Is "two or zero" matching in a bipartite graph NP complete?
17) cc.complexity-theory - Efficient way to generate random planar cubic bipartite graphs
18) cc.complexity-theory - Is Permanent $+$-reducible?