Found 544 results for 'block-cipher'.
1) block-cipher - One-time pad with public key changes
2) aes - How long does it take to crack DES and AES?
3) block-cipher - Multi-target attacks on AES-CTR with a random nonce
4) rsa - Precomputation attacks on RSA
5) elliptic-curves - In what mode does Signal applies cryptography over voice and data?
6) block-cipher - What does NSA mean by 'Analyzable'?
7) aes - Where is the SIV in AES-GCM-SIV?
8) encryption - How to publish a cipher (concept)?
9) block-cipher - Practical uses of Manipulation Detection Code (MDC) and IGE
10) encryption - What is the easiest encryption/cipher to brute force?
11) block-cipher - Why is it good to split a CTR-mode counter into nonce and counter?
12) aes - Message lengths with AES CTR mode?
13) block-cipher - CTR mode nonce with aggressive key rotation policy
14) aes - Combining classical attacks and quantum cryptanalysis
15) block-cipher - Does anyone have a KAT for 3DES KO-2?
16) aes - Composition of block ciphers and 3DES
17) encryption - How can 3DES encryption use decryption in the middle step?
18) block-cipher - Would a symmetric cipher with a keylength a big as the data length be information theoretically secure?
19) encryption - What information should I send along with an AES ciphertext and is there any standard to do that?
20) aes - AES, CMAC and "3 pass authentication protocol" Explained
21) cryptanalysis - Combining a block cipher with a (pseudo) OTP
22) encryption - Can anyone explain to me the difference between the OTP (one-time pad) and Vernam Cipher?
23) block-cipher - Security of Pohlig-Hellman exponentation cipher?
24) block-cipher - How to apply a block cipher to (large) packetized communication when packets can get lost/erased?
25) block-cipher - Making counter (CTR) mode robust against application state loss
26) block-cipher - OFB or CTR mode without an IV
27) aes - Why is AES resistant to known-plaintext attacks?
28) encryption - Is a larger block size less secure against a brute-force known cipertext attack?
29) encryption - Deciphering “easy” ciphers without hints
30) block-cipher - IND-CCA insecurity of modified CBC encrypt + MAC scheme
31) hash - Matyas–Meyer–Oseas for super-fast single-block hash function
32) hash - Proof for collision resistance on a block-based hash
33) block-cipher - Okay to use OpenSSL to encrypt then sign a message?
34) aes - Can I simulate iterated AES-ECB with other block cipher modes?
35) aes - Encrypt a big file in blocks with AES-GCM: how many nonce do we need?
36) aes - Can a block-cipher considered secure if a bit-change of the input leads to a 50% chance change for every single output bit? -> round number?
37) aes - AES key/ciphertext space sizes
38) rsa - Security Level Estimate when Cascading/Compositing Ciphers?
39) block-cipher - Is it possible to perform a meet-in-the-middle within a block cipher?
40) block-cipher - Perfect secrecy and block ciphers
41) encryption - Building a cryptography system by combining a block cipher and a stream cipher?
42) encryption - Is it safe to encrypt random data using ECB mode?
43) block-cipher - Deterministic Counter Mode with a PRF. What does evaluate at a point mean?
44) block-cipher - Does this block cipher mode allow for decryption?
45) block-cipher - Which data to share in CTR mode?
46) block-cipher - How random are permutations generated from Feistel networks with a small number of rounds?
47) encryption - Low complexity implementation of a small blocksize cipher (< 64 bit)
48) encryption - Encryption with AES128 (ECB) and Key validation
49) encryption - Why are block ciphers mostly used as stream ciphers?
50) block-cipher - Exercise: Attack on a Two-Round DES Cipher