Found 100 results for 'blocksize'.
1) encryption - Can data over a very low bandwidth channel still be encrypted?
2) aes - Message lengths with AES CTR mode?
3) hash - SHA-3 block sizes / bitrate calculation?
4) encryption - Why are block ciphers mostly used as stream ciphers?
5) aes - How to securely encrypt/decrypt data with a maximum chunk size?
6) encryption - How is key length of feistel cipher calculated?
7) block-cipher - What is a wide block cipher and why does it avoid birthday bound problems?
8) ctr - What are the risks of using CTR mode with 64 bit blocks?
9) block-cipher - Turning a 64 bit block cipher into a 128 bit block cipher
10) block-cipher - Importance of block size in CBC mode
11) encryption - How does blocksize affect security?
12) encryption - Is this an acceptable way to increase the block size of a block cipher?
13) aes - How can there be AES-256-GCM, when GCM is defined for 128-sized blocks?
14) segregated-witness - What is the weight of a block that contains no pay-to-witness scripts?
15) segregated-witness - What's the blocksize limit after segwit and how do legacy nodes deal with segwit transactions?
16) blockchain - Concept of Block weight and segwit are still unclear
17) transactions - Is there any mechanism in Bitcoin that allows it to dynamically adapt to the flow of transactions?
18) segregated-witness - Why does BIP141 define both virtual transaction size and weight?
19) scalability - What is "segregated witness" and how can it improve network scalability?
20) segregated-witness - Is SegWit a blocksize increase or more efficient use of blockspace?
21) blocksize - What is the current maximum Bitcoin block size in MB?
22) segregated-witness - What is block weight and how is it different from block size?
23) blockchain - Discrepancy in the blockchain size
24) segregated-witness - How much will Segwit *actually* increase bitcoin capacity for realistic transactions?
25) transactions - What is the maximum transaction throughput of the Bitcoin network?
26) transactions - what is the primary factor responsible for the increase of block size?
27) blocksize - How are block interval, block size and effective throughput related?
28) block-cipher - Block cipher block and key sizes
29) permutation - How does Feistel cipher create diffusion between blocks?
30) block-cipher - Secure use-cases of block cipher with 64-bit block size
31) block-cipher - The key size of an ideal block cipher
32) blockchain - Is there a (potential) "Blockchain size problem", and what solutions are available?
33) transactions - Improving transaction handling in shops: Is sending "prepared/approved/signed" transactions to a shop owner possible?
34) blocksize - Has consensus been reached regarding the block size?
35) aes - AES - What is the advantage of a 256-bit key with a 128-bit block cipher?
36) blockchain - Why there are signature and public key pair on blocks when transaction verifying is over
37) encryption - Multiple encryption of part of block
38) blockchain - Can a Bitcoin block be less than 1mb?
39) block - Avarage block size
40) blockchain - Why miners try to produce big blocks i.e. try to put transaction in a block as many as possible?
41) segregated-witness - Why is the block size so big, taking into account a relatively small number of transactions?
42) blockchain - Block size limit in Bitcoin v0.01
43) block - Wouldn't a full node use nearly the same space for large or small block sizes?
44) modes-of-operation - GCM: Math behind update of AAD after ciphertext has been processed
45) blockchain - Adjustable block size
46) block-cipher - How does using a really small block size reduce the key space?
47) modes-of-operation - Subkey generation in OMAC1/CMAC with XTEA?
48) block-cipher - What would be the disadvantages of very large block sizes in block ciphers?
49) block-cipher - Is it possible to generate a secure permutation F over 32-bit integers even if F(0) ... F(n) is public knowledge?
50) transaction-selection - Can blocks remain capped to 1MB forever?