Found 983 results for 'boot'.
1) systemd - Unmount /boot after booting
2) filesystems - Why would a partition be in use by the system if it isn't mounted?
3) ubuntu - ubuntu script no such file /etc/init.d/ script
4) script - How is executing a startup script different to writing the commands manually?
5) ubuntu - init.d script not running on startup
6) disk-encryption - Laptop tampering and boot loader
7) fedora - grub2 no such device (Win10 / Fedora)
8) boot - Is it safe to delete old boot and EFI System partitions?
9) linux - How to recreate EFI boot partition?
10) boot - How to move EFI and boot partitions?
11) linux-mint - Error mounting drives
12) filesystems - Why would a partition be in use by the system if it isn't mounted?
13) debian - I messed up my EFI boot, what do I do?
14) linux - startpar process left hanging when starting processes from rc.local or init.d
15) linux - Providing normal users(non-root) with initialization and shutdown auto-run capabilities
16) linux - How to show own welcome message during boot with lolcat, Debian 8 (and systemd)?
17) ubuntu - Init scripts per user
18) linux - launch application at boot in root environment, then monitor and if closes or crashes relaunch
19) linux - Running the script on startup (ubuntu)
20) linux - How to start a service at startup
21) linux - linux startup script not executing script in user's home directory
22) linux - Open graphical program in Linux at boot using systemd under a Weston/Wayland compositor
23) windows - Run a login script without startup folder
24) windows - Are environment variables available to system-level startup scripts in WIndows?
25) linux - LANG=C is in a number of the /etc/init.d/* scripts. What does LANG=C do and why do you need to set LANG=C.
26) boot - Does Operating System modify BIOS in any way?
27) linux - How To Start NX/VNC Session At Ubuntu Boot Time?
28) linux - Dual boot keeps booting to windows
29) boot - Can't get grub2 menu to display
30) boot - Can't boot on Win10 with dual-boot Fedora 29 + Win10 (both encrypted partitions)
31) boot - What is the meaning of 'efibootmgr -v' after EFI file path
32) shell - linux shell global linux memory in mem variable - from shell
33) boot - UEFI not recognising EFI partition: no booting options
34) linux - Where/when does a Linux system change the console display mode?
35) ubuntu - How to rescue Ubuntu Server 16.04 which is getting shut down by systemd script?
36) windows-7 - Command prompt as SYSTEM user (Windows 7)
37) macos - Repair or recover drive from Mac OSX recovery mode
38) firefox - How can Firefox be sped up / made faster?
39) debian - Run autostart program in a terminal instead of having it run hidden in background
40) windows - Can dual-boot, encrypted Windows 7 installations be fairly well secured against each other?
41) encryption - System encryption on a uefi system?
42) malware - Can malware have its own GRUB/boot-loader and use it to be active?
43) operating-systems - How does UEFI Secure Boot prevent "evil twin" spoofing attacks?
44) windows - Can a physical attacker compromise a Windows machine with UEFI, secure boot and bitlocker?
45) linux - Impact of Mathew Garrett's Secure GRUB Bootloader on UEFI Secure Boot
46) boot - Is Secure Boot really Secure?
47) hardware - Write-protection at hardware level for security
48) trust - Dynamic vs Static root of trust
49) rootkits - TPM bootstrap process
50) trusted-computing - tpm sealing and secure boot