Found 2021 results for 'c'.
1) linux - Why does a "child" process finish before its parent?
2) c++ - What is the difference between const int*, const int * const, and int const *?
3) linux-kernel - Linux kernel 3.2 syscalls
4) solaris - Parent process always printing output after child
5) process - After fork(), where does the child begin its execution?
6) linux-kernel - Strange zombie process responds to signals?
7) c - LD_PRELOAD in every log in to server
8) c - What is mean by 'char const * const c=" " '
9) c - Constant pointer vs Pointer to constant
10) c++ - const int *p vs. int const *p - Is const after the type acceptable?
11) c - What is the "-->" operator in C/C++?
12) c - Difference between const char* p and char const* p
13) c - What does the ??!??! operator do in C?
14) c++ - What's the point of const pointers?
15) c++ - Difference between angle bracket < > and double quotes " " while including header files in C++?
16) c - What is the difference between ++i and i++?
17) python - Python ? (conditional/ternary) operator for assignments
18) c - Get a timestamp in C in microseconds?
19) c - How to run a Perl script in a Unix environment from Windows?
20) postgresql - C Extension: Is it faster to return a set with ValuePerCall or Materialize mode?
21) c - Background process vs Foreground Process
22) c - Why MUST detach from tty when writing a linux daemon?
23) c - how to exit a child process - _exit() vs. exit
24) c - C: Exec/fork > Defunct processes
25) c - What is the difference between fork() and vfork()?
26) c - Differences between fork and exec
27) software-installation - Trying to compile GNU Screen
28) process - How does the fork system call work?
29) linux - How does copy-on-write in fork() handle multiple fork?
30) c - How does fork system call really works
31) c - Why should a child of a vfork or fork call _exit() instead of exit()?
32) postgresql - What is SFRM_Materialize_Preferred and how can it be used to write more performant functions?
33) c - How can I find out the source of this glibc backtrace originating with clone()?
34) c - Differences between fork and exec
35) c - Stack smashing detected
36) c - Is it true that fork() calls clone() internally?
37) c - How to make child process die after parent exits?
38) c - Zombie process vs Orphan process
39) c - C loop optimization help for final assignment (with compiler optimization disabled)
40) linux - How to do string buffter overflow with scanf function?
41) linux - Is each process considered a thread?
42) linux - Are there any alternatives to ltrace that does the same job?
43) ubuntu - Creating a specific process tree and terminating it
44) tls - Are there any functional differences in the implementations of OpenSSL, GnuTLS, Java's TLS, and .NET's TLS?
45) c - Linux device descriptor read/64, error 18
46) c - Missing function from GProf output
47) c - How do you profile your code?
48) c - What is the LD_PRELOAD trick?
49) c++ - Can the child process affect parent process' environment?
50) c - How to hide the system call passed in the system() function from htop