Found 24 results for 'calculus-of-constructions'.
1) lambda-calculus - How do you get the Calculus of Constructions from the other points in the Lambda Cube?
2) reference-request - Type theory and fixed points of datatypes
3) lambda-calculus - Calculus of Constructions: compress expression to its smallest form
4) pl.programming-languages - Lack of atomic propositions in the Calculus of Constructions from ATTAPL textbook
5) type-systems - Example of a function that you can write in Calculus of Constructions but not in System-F
6) lo.logic - Typo in the calculus of constructions paper?
7) complexity-classes - Complexity of type-checking in relation to complexity of normalization
8) coq - Why an infinite type hierarchy?
9) type-theory - Proof of decidability of type checking of calculus of (co)inductive constructions?
10) type-theory - Is MLTT effectively pCiC without Prop?
11) lo.logic - How to show that a type in a system with dependent types is not inhabited (i.e. formula not provable)?
12) type-theory - Is CoC inconsistent with cnat_ind axiom?
13) dependent-type - Calculus of constructions: Why forall when pi exists?
14) type-theory - From Church-encoding to induction principle
15) coq - How to prove that a circular prop is uninhabited?
16) type-theory - Why isn't it "enough" to prove induction with one extra "INat" argument?
17) type-theory - Universe polymorphism: the inference of universes and their constraints
18) type-theory - Is there a simple algorithm for proof search on CoC?
19) type-theory - Strong normalization property of CoC inside CoC
20) type-theory - Context weakening as an explicit rule for languages of the the lambda cube?
21) type-theory - What technique is used to implement type checking for CoC?
22) type-theory - Church-style CoC with axiom for induction over Church-encoded unit, is it consistent?
23) coq - Equality of decidable proofs?
24) type-theory - Defining normalization with respect to judgmental equality instead of reduction