Found 140 results for 'cat'.
1) linux - Cygwin 2.9.0 cat/tac Commands Fail on Large Files when Piping to grep -q -m1
2) shell - Trying to copy using Sudo user
3) shell - Is there a simple command for outputting tab-delimited columns?
4) bash - bash heredoc gets corrupted(randomly) when pasted to ssh terminal
5) shell - Cat until certain nb occurence in bash
6) linux - Here-document with cat
7) bash - create single string argument using heredoc or other technique
8) ssh - Check success of remote file append via ssh
9) shell-script - timeout causes while read loop to end when `cat` is timed out
10) bash - help with expect script, run cat on remote comp and get output of it to the variable
11) python - How to use unix commands and python together
12) bash - How to run local (non-shell) scripts on a remote host via SSH?
13) bash - How do I cat a file I got from stdin without xargs
14) files - cat shows file contents, gedit and vim show blank file
15) text-processing - Copy multiple files into one (append, merge) in single invocation without shell redirection?
16) ssh - How to pipe a remote file to stdout over scp or sftp?
17) bash - how to ask cat (and maybe grep ?) not to take into account a new line when it's inside double quotes?
18) dd - dd vs cat -- is dd still relevant these days?
19) files - Difference between cat * and cat * >>
20) command-line - What is the general consensus on "Useless use of cat"?
21) bash - "nohup cat" -- write the complete content to the log file rather to concatenate file
22) cat - Unexpected results testing serial loopback using echo and cat
23) bash - Cat, Grep, Redirect Output.... Blank File?
24) command-line - Cat file to terminal at particular speed of lines per second
25) pipe - Can I redirect the output of a program to cat with a pipe?
26) pipe - cat | dd pipe causes partial reads without iflag=fullblock, why truncated to 128KiB?
27) text-processing - Command to display first few and last few lines of a file
28) bash - Bash script : Cat multiple lines in file containing “$” characters
29) pipe - Reading a named pipe: tail or cat?
30) linux - Why is cat not changing the access time?
31) linux - accidentally concatenate a large file on a remote system
32) bash - How to store an image file in bash variable?
33) shell - How does this command work? mkfifo /tmp/f; cat /tmp/f | /bin/sh -i 2>&1 | nc -l 1234 > /tmp/f
34) bash - Why does the less-than sign not work as a replacement for cat in bash?
35) cat - Combining files in a directory by header and omitting shared content
36) bash - How to sort filenames with spaces in them and concatenate the files?
37) filesystems - A virtual file containing the concatenation of other files
38) colors - Can I pipe colorized cat (ccat) in less?
39) pipe - What's the difference in these commands - cat piped to dd and just cat?
40) bash - Cannot merge files using cat
41) cat - What happens when I cat a non-text file?
42) macos - Why can I cat /dev?
43) bash - Bash: ignore special character
44) bash - cat * | grep something... what file is the result in?
45) bash - reading file using for, while - behavior
46) bash - How can I read line by line from a variable in bash?
47) command-line - cat file to multicast
48) batch-file - How do you redirect standard input to a file in the Windows command line?
49) command-line - How to print statistics from lines in a file
50) linux - Receiving data from Serial Port