Found 34 results for 'cdn'.
1) scalability - Content CDNs and dynamic content
2) architecture - How to best serve zipped HTML packages to global audience
3) caching - What is the added value of using cache control header on top of CDN for a web application?
4) domain-name-system - Multiple data centers and HTTP traffic: DNS Round Robin is the ONLY way to assure instant fail-over?
5) ssl - Can I use the same SSL certificate on the CDN and the origin
6) design - How does a CDN get "data" when there's hundreds of terabytes stored in data centers?
7) webserver - Does Cloudflare masking my IP make my server more secure?
8) firewalls - How does a CDN actually prevent DDoS attacks, when an origin server accepts direct connections?
9) attacks - How can ISPs handle DDoS attacks?
10) jquery - Best way to use Google's hosted jQuery, but fall back to my hosted library on Google fail
11) nginx - gzip_http_version set to 1.0 but sends 1.1
12) apache-2.2 - Etag configuration with multiple apache servers or CDN / How does Google do ETags?
13) domain-name-system - How to do 'naked domain aliasing' like DNS hosts that support it?
14) amazon-web-services - AWS CloudFront Limit Origin Access
15) tls - How can CloudFlare provide a valid SSL certificate for domains not under its control?
16) azure - Windows azure CDN blob transactions bill
17) azure - Understanding Azure CDN
18) dns - DNS load balancing with multiple IPs on the same domain in GoDaddy
19) http - How to know if the response is from the CDN and not the origin?
20) jquery - Implementing fallback from Google AJAX Libraries API to local jQuery
21) xss - How to ensure the third party CDN is secure (and stays secure)?
22) man-in-the-middle - Can a Man-in-the-Middle-Attack be achieved by adding a cloudfront distribution origin of a domain not owned by me?
24) cdn - Office 2019 Not Updating From Local CDN
25) storage-area-network - Setting up centralized storage (e.g., NAS/SAN) for a SaaS application
26) cdn - Caching video content on CDN
27) brute-force - Should a CDN service like Cloudflare protect against Brute Force Attacks, or only from DDoS?
28) amazon-web-services - Can I add HubSpot's blog as origin in my CloudFront distribution?
29) ddos - How to protect a website from DDoS without a CDN?
30) amazon-web-services - How to use AWS CloudFront for serving both Images and Website?
31) webserver - Is there a multi-layered DoS protection which can be tightly integrated with cloud hosting services?
32) python - tornado - transferring a file to cdn without blocking
33) domain-name-system - CDN: How is it possible that my DNS delivers a different IP depending on the visitors location?
34) tls - Do CloudFront edges talk to custom origins over open (non-AWS) networks?