Found 29 results for 'challenge-response'.
1) authentication - How does SSH client ensure that SSH server bears the private key, which is the pair of the public key in client's "known_hosts" file?
2) dsa - Challenge Response at Application Layer of BLE using ECDSA
3) elliptic-curves - Reuse of TLS client key/certificate in challenge-response protocol
4) encryption - How to design a secure challange-response authentication protocol?
5) encryption - Is there a difference between asking for a signature and asking for a decryption in challenge-response authentication?
6) signature - Is there a scheme that allows to use RSA based challenge response protocol limited to signing only 8 bytes to create a secure signature of any data?
7) zero-knowledge-proofs - Difference between Zero Knowledge Proof and Challenge Response Protocol
8) authentication - Attack Challenge/Response Authentication by requesting challenges
9) authentication - Vulnerability of challenge-response (authentication) protocols to on-line man-in-the-middle attacks
10) authentication - What are the practical differences between SCRAM and PAKE (OPAQUE) for simple authentication?
11) challenge-response - Challenge/response authentication for garage door opener
12) elliptic-curves - Diffie-Hellman based password challenge response scheme
13) tls - Security bounds of TLS client authentication (from browsers)
14) protocol-design - What challenge should I use in a challenge-response proof-of-work?
15) authentication - How is MitM attack prevented when complete session is hijacked?
16) zero-knowledge-proofs - How to compute a challenge c using Fiat Shamir?
17) hmac - Client Puzzles and HMAC
18) credit-card - Securing authenticity of mifare cards, protection against cloning
19) passwords - How is the password sent across for verification?
20) protocol-design - Challenge to prove possession of file
21) authentication - Why should I use X.509 Authentication over PKC based Authentication?
22) protocol-design - Is this DIY remote lock protocol secure?
23) public-key - Zero Knowledge for Low Entropy Witness
24) aes - Do I need to change IV in AES-256 GCM when I only use encryption for challenge-response exchange with random string?
25) passwords - Protect password/authenticating during transit over (insecure) TCP socket for a game
26) challenge-response - Why does WebAuthn require a challenge when asking the client to register a new credential?
27) authentication - How to authenticate a specific client program?
28) network - Access-Challenge EAP Request
29) passwords - Challenge-Response Application in E-banking