Found 33 results for 'char'.
1) java - Why is char preferred over String for passwords?
2) python - Check if a string has 2 characters next to each other - Python
3) c++ - How to convert a std::string to const char* or char*
4) c - What is the difference between char s and char *s?
5) c++ - How to push char array?
6) c++ - std::string to char*
7) java - Why is char preferred over String for passwords?
8) java - Why is char preferred over String for passwords?
9) c++ - Casting void* to char*
10) c++ - How to cleanly use: const char* and std::string?
11) c++ - How to overload the << operator so it only affects a member of a class?
12) c++ - Basic C++: convert from char to string
13) c# - Call C DLL function from C# - convert char parameter to string
14) c++ - Pass char pointer/array to a function
15) bash - Running shell scripts with special chars in unix
16) c - const char** parameter warning about char** argument
17) char - Is there any logic behind ASCII codes' ordering?
18) c++ - Converting a const char * to std::string
19) c# - Why we can't have "char" enum types
20) c++ - Why can I modify at which char const char * points?
21) c++ - C++ No viable conversion from string to const char *
22) c++ - increase array with char* [C++]
23) c++ - Can I type check a template parameter? (C++)
24) c++ - Reverse a string from a file in c++ using vectors
25) c - Character Constants and Initialization in C
26) c - trying to copy a char pointer using memcpy, getting an error
27) c - Odd C global char type declaration error message in both GCC and Clang?
28) c - The difference between char * and char
29) c - Why can i not use %s instead of %c?
30) c++ - Why are two declared char* variables getting the same address?
31) c++ - using string iterators over char* in boost regex
32) java - How do I apply the for-each loop to every character in a String?
33) c - Convert char from big endian to little endian in C