Found 82 results for 'chown'.
1) bash - SUDO not found when calling inside a function in BASH script
2) shell - Trying to copy using Sudo user
3) linux - Why I can't access to this directory after that I use the chown command?
4) samba - Setting up permissions for common folder
5) ubuntu - ubuntu 14.04 server wordpress file permission
6) files - How to grant a user rights to change ownership of files/directories in a directory
7) ssh - bad ownership or modes for chroot directory component
8) files - Change file ownership, based on previous owner
9) permissions - Setting permissions on files and folder - is folder perms inheritance always implicit?
10) ssh - sshfs permission denied even for root user
11) apache-2.2 - what chmod and owner:group settings are best for a web application?
12) linux - Keep same file owner for newly created files
13) shell-script - chmod and chown not working in sudo called script
14) linux - Why does redirecting "sudo echo" stdout to a file not give root ownership?
15) filesystems - Taking file ownership when file and directory is readable/writable
16) ubuntu - Ubuntu - Group users create new files/directory always: -rwxrwxr-x / drwxrwxr-x
17) linux - User's home directory inside another user's home directory?
18) permissions - How to restore default group/user ownership of all files under /var?
19) mysql - ubuntu, folder perms, drwxrwx---, php user in group, can't create file
20) permissions - File and Folder permissions
21) linux - What permissions one needs to run chmod, chown command on a folder/item?
22) linux - How should chmod and chown be used together?
23) linux - How to call chmod and preserve the SGID bit?
24) permissions - chown removes setuid bit: bug or feature?
25) linux - How come I, as a normal user, am able to change ownership of a file?
26) chown - Can someone explain what this chown is actually doing?
27) permissions - Clarification: permission and owernship by the apache process of web root
28) permissions - Why does getegid work for others but not me?
29) permissions - Can't login after chown command
30) permissions - Script asks for root password even it has executable permissions for everyone
31) security - Remove ex-admin user account and grant privileges / permissions / ownership to another
32) symlink - What is the difference between -H and -L options of chown?
33) linux - Why unprivileged user can't change file ownership?
34) users - What is the application of file ownership (chown) in linux?
35) find - Change file ownership recursively without errors
36) find - chmod of 400,000 files inside multiple subdirectories?
37) linux - Accidently ran "chown www-data:www-data / -R" as root
38) chown - What does `chown root.root $file` mean?
39) linux - Accidently ran "chown www-data:www-data / -R" as root
40) linux - chown not working on ext4 hard drive
41) linux - How to make a folder accessible to users of a certain group on linux
42) sudo - Change ownership of file from a user to another user which the first user controlls
43) macos - Changing Ownership of a directory in OS X
44) linux - Will there be always a pair of same UID and GID?
45) linux - Allow non-root user to change group for it's own files
46) permissions - NFS Ownership/Permissions
47) linux - Permissions nightmare - tried all I know
48) linux - some doubts about chown command in linux?
49) files - Should /usr owner be root?
50) chmod - chmod to change permissions of specific user