Found 221 results for 'class-design'.
1) design - dealing with a very large state machine in a class
2) database-design - When using Hibernate can we forget about Database Design?
3) object-oriented - Large class with single responsibility
4) design-patterns - Class with only one execution
5) c# - A sample Memento pattern: Is it correct?
6) c++ - The design of a generic data synchronizer, or, an [object] that does [actions] with the aid of [helpers]
7) c# - Force Derived Class to Implement Static Method C#
8) object-oriented - Can renaming a method preserve encapsulation?
9) design-patterns - I have a class for creating objects from a database row. How to design a class to perform functions on all rows e.g. counts on db table
10) c# - How to redesign a static class to make it extendable?
11) c# - How to argue against this "completely public" mindset of business object class design
12) c# - Lazy loaded property signatures in business objects
13) architecture - When using the Single Responsibility Principle, what constitutes a "responsibility?"
14) object-oriented - Feedback on inheritance assignment
15) c# - Should I make the class static or non-static for the following case?
16) c# - When and why to use Nested Classes?
17) c# - Common interface to handle different data type
18) c# - How to store a potentially large amount of optional properties of objects?
19) design-patterns - Can a class contain its own class?
20) php - How to split a Service class in two but still use them like one?
21) c++ - C++ design - vector classes with different element types
22) database - Model-view-controller architecture, desktop application and database connection
23) c# - Abstract Base Class with Interfaces as Behaviors?
24) class-design - Reusing a top-level DTO as a child in another DTO
25) rest - Controller and API DTO Architecture and class organization in .net core with microservices
26) object-oriented - One boilerplate class or many similar classes?
27) object-oriented - Moving interfaces but not concrete classes
28) java - Why prefer non-static inner classes over static ones?
29) class-design - At what point do immutable classes become a burden?
30) php - DB Object passing between classes singleton, static or other?
31) object-oriented-design - Identify methods on OOP
32) c++ - Organization of C++ source code for reusable components
33) architecture - How do you balance out code structuring (few big functions vs. many small ones)?
34) c++ - Object Oriented Programming: getters/setters or logical names
35) object-oriented - Acceptable design to use public member objects in composition?
36) design-patterns - Design patterns for creating objects that have a list of objects that also have a list of objects
37) c++ - Is it a good idea to provide different function signatures that do the same thing?
38) c++ - When should you use friend classes?
39) design-patterns - Clarification about MVC Design pattern
40) design - Create a new class with minimal data VS. using original class and setting non-necessary data equal to 0 or null?
41) c# - Is it good practice to use data API for access cross platform
42) java - Taming the 'utility functions' classes
43) programming-practices - Is creating subclasses for specific instances a bad practice?
44) design - Python classes with only one instance: When to create a (single) class instance and when to work with the class instead?
45) java - How to structure classes for two distinct use cases that share key parameters
46) c++ - Should repeatedly-computed quantities derived from member data be stored in member data containers?
47) object-oriented - How should an `Employee` class be designed?
48) c# - Is hooking Data access method on wrong object detrimental for a developer
49) design-patterns - How to store objects with inconsistant properties
50) c# - What is good practice when inheriting static classes isn't possible/allowed