Found 229 results for 'clean-code'.
1) microservices - How to handle input validation in microservices for duplicated data
2) java - Choosing value in SQL query vs (Java) code
3) c# - Correct usage of Property vs Field vs Function in C#
4) architecture - Does separating Domain model and Persistence model have impact on transactional aspect?
5) clean-code - Clean architecture validation in domain vs data persistence layer?
6) clean-code - Is a good practice reuse HTTP codes to encode something else?
7) design - Where to validate user input - Constructor, Validation object, or Factory method?
8) code-quality - How clean should new code be?
9) design-patterns - Interface Design: Specific vs General parameter (A Minimal design vs anticipated use variation)
10) code-quality - Is fewer lines of code always better?
11) c# - what is the best way to write a recurring code with different enums
12) c# - Should I separate into own class when creating private methods in service layer?
13) java - How to make sure that each field's setter executes a specific code?
14) database - How do I link an domain object in memory to its database records without cluttering the domain with database concerns?
15) c++ - How to write retry code when failure is inidicated by throwing an error?
16) design - Is an empty 'while' loop bad practice?
17) java - Clean Code and Hybrid Objects and Feature Envy
18) design - Design pattern for handling a response
19) architecture - Where should I log in the user based on http session: service or controller?
20) design - How do I use polymorphism instead of instanceof?
21) design - Preferred architecture for tree stuctured data (Angular/Typescript)
22) c# - Grouping of methods
23) android - Clean Architecture : Google/Facebook Login and data layer
24) coding-style - Cyclomatic complexity vs repeated code
25) c# - Are vague variable names more maintainable?
26) comments - Clean Code comments vs class documentation
27) architecture - Uncle Bob's clean architecture - Composed entities
28) object-oriented - Should OOP languages eliminate keyword 'protected' in order to force programmers to write clean and high quality codes?
29) java - Avoid getters and setters, displaying user informations
30) design - How compatible are data science notebooks with clean architecture?
31) clean-code - Logging parametrized logs while maintaining readability
32) design-patterns - My boss asks me to stop writing small functions and do everything in the same loop
33) refactoring - How to avoid excessive method overloading?
34) unit-testing - Best practice for code coverage of empty interface methods
35) design - Designing this module to support exchangeable drivers
36) code-quality - Why is Clean Code suggesting avoiding protected variables?
37) refactoring - Cleaning Up Generated Code: Refactor or Map?
38) design - How to split an onion-style DDD project without using microservices?
39) clean-code - How to make sure clean code well implemented?
40) c# - How to model a Struct with a limited set of values that behaves like an enum?
41) java - How should blank/empty value objects be instantiated/structured?
42) architecture - How do huge open source libraries get maintained while having code far from "clean code" practices?
43) design-patterns - Do I suffer from encapsulation overuse?
44) java - Recommended value to pass instead of String parameter for a method in java
45) code-reviews - Is it acceptable to assign a class variable within a method?
46) language-agnostic - Low impact refactoring and code cleaning of sloppy code while waiting for requirements
47) clean-code - How to avoid comments about one line of code for cleanliness
48) clean-code - How to build a shared vocabulary of the project terms on a developers team?
49) java - What to do with long variable names?
50) java - Solutions for polyadic functions/methods