Found 277 results for 'co.combinatorics'.
1) ds.algorithms - How can one construct a densest graph with no k-clique?
2) graph-theory - Combinatorial embedding of a graph
3) cc.complexity-theory - An interesting variant of maximum matching problem
4) graph-theory - Partition the edges of a bipartite graph into perfect $b$-matchings
5) graph-theory - In a random perfect matching of a regular bipartite graph, are all edges equally probable?
6) reference-request - From edge-disjoint paths to independent paths
7) graph-theory - On the size of P4-transversals of graphs
8) graph-theory - Almost regular subhypergraph of hypergraph with large minimal degree
9) cc.complexity-theory - Partition a graph into node-disjoint cycles
10) ds.algorithms - Graph families which have polynomial time algorithms for computing the chromatic number
11) co.combinatorics - Subset Sum Problem and hard looking instances that are not really hard
12) graph-theory - Regular high-girth graph with a "locally uniform" total order on nodes
13) graph-theory - What are the root difficulties in going from graphs to hypergraphs?
14) reference-request - Equivalent embeddings of a graph
15) graph-theory - Random walk and mean hitting time in a simple undirected graph
16) graph-theory - Number of distinct nodes in a random walk
17) graph-theory - Properties of Random Directed Graphs with Fixed Out-Degree
18) cc.complexity-theory - My exact divide-conquer algorithm for counting antichain in a poset?
19) reference-request - Number of Automorphisms of a graph for graph isomorphism
20) reference-request - Is there any good and free Introduction to topological graph theory
21) graph-theory - Does a pair of disjoint homotopic cycles in the dual separate the graph?
22) co.combinatorics - Is the dual of a polyhedral embedding a polyhedral embedding?
23) graph-theory - Forbidden minors for bounded genus graphs
24) co.combinatorics - How tight is the XOR lemma?
25) graph-theory - Forbidden minors for bounded treewidth graphs
26) co.combinatorics - Finding subgraphs with high treewidth and constant degree
27) graph-theory - Do "outer-bounded-genus" graphs have constant treewidth?
28) graph-theory - Drawing graphs of bounded crossing number
29) reference-request - The number of cliques in a graph: the Moon and Moser 1965 result
30) graph-theory - Upperbound the order of P3-free partition of P4-free graphs
31) ds.algorithms - Maximal classes for which largest independent set can be found in polynomial time?
32) graph-theory - Weird claim of graphclasses about complexity of domination
33) graph-theory - Maximum weight matching with classes of edges in a multi-edge bipartite graph
34) cc.complexity-theory - How many sets of vectors can be represented as the solutions of a Horn-SAT instance?
35) cc.complexity-theory - Edge-partitioning cubic graphs into claws and paths
36) graph-theory - General definitions for mixed graphs? (degrees, connectivity, etc)
37) graph-theory - Reasons for which a graph may be not $k$ colorable?
38) cc.complexity-theory - Cartesian factorization of a finite set of n-tuples
39) graph-algorithms - How to solve the Shortest Hamiltonian Path problem on Sparse Graphs?
40) graph-theory - Any relation between the size of maximum independent set and the chromatic number on graph of bounded degree?
41) reference-request - On the coloring number of small graphs with small cliques
42) ds.algorithms - Small graph with gap between chromatic and vector chromatic number?
43) ds.algorithms - techniques or examples of analyzing a series of graphs
44) graph-theory - The origin of the notion of treewidth
45) graph-theory - Degree sets for linear extension graphs
46) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity of "can we get a cycle by stacking directed bipartite graphs?"
47) cc.complexity-theory - Efficient algorithm for existence of permutation with differences sequence?
48) graph-theory - Is clique-width preserved under edge contractions?
49) reference-request - Coloring complexity of graphs
50) graph-theory - Coloring Planar Graphs