Found 26 results for 'code-generation'.
1) parsing - How exactly is bytecode "parsed"?
2) c++ - In Qt or C++, is there a good means for creating a switch with dynamically generated cases, or should I just use a for loop (or something else)?
3) objective-c - Viewing the code generated by @synthesize for getter/setter
4) sql-server - What is the best way to auto-generate INSERT statements for a SQL Server table?
5) compiler - code generation - would C be a good compiler backend?
6) unit-testing - Is there a benefit to unit testing code whose sole purpose is to generate non-human-readable code in another language?
7) c - Is SSA form worth it if code generating to a high level language?
8) c++ - What are the arguments for/against Code Generation?
9) design-patterns - Common methods of generating code with code
10) game-development - General architecture of "game makers" (without coding)?
11) python - How to generate C++ code? (probably WITH (not FROM) Python)
12) language-design - How easy should a language development framework be to use?
13) code-generation - How can I detect autogenerated code in a project?
14) java - How to generate java class files with framework boilerplate in a project?
15) c# - Should Source Generators be used for managing optional dependencies
16) versioning - How to version generated code without checking them into VC?
17) productivity - Automatic code generators
18) java - Workflow when using generated code
19) version-control - How to integrate modified generated code into the build process?
20) version-control - Do I check generated code in to source control or not?
21) c# - Way for generating C# classes from existing C# class
22) code-generation - How do I distribute a C++ compiler with my application?
23) compiler - Writing a Compiler Compiler - Insight on Use and Features
24) html - Using sed/awk to bulk generate static HTML pages off of a template
25) artificial-intelligence - Creating New Scripts Dynamically in Lua
26) programming-practices - Automatic programming: write code that writes code