Found 41 results for 'code-organization'.
1) c# - Should 'using' directives be inside or outside the namespace?
2) c# - What is a good way to share internal helpers?
3) code-organization - Breaking up classes and methods into smaller units
4) c++ - How can I cleanly handle deeply nested namespaces in C++?
5) c# - In MVC where do you put action methods for views in the shared directory?
6) python - Managing error code and error message mapping
8) maintenance - Should large or old codebases be expected to be easy to navigate?
9) c# - Should classes, enums and other entities be placed in separate files?
10) python - How to make my Python unit tests to import the tested modules if they are in sister folders?
11) c# - Organizing related projects and dependencies for nuget publishing
12) design-patterns - How do you organize an ASP.NET MVC 3 application with potentially hundreds of views but with only a few entry points?
13) organization - How to organize a larger project with several sub-projects and their dependencies?
14) libraries - "Hard coded" vs. configuration files for values in libraries? (code organization question)
15) c++ - Directory organization of a CMake (C++) repository containing several projects
16) python - Structure project based on platform or design?
18) code-organization - Exception handling class: static or object-oriented?
19) node.js - What is the purpose of separating routes into individual modules with Node.js and Express?
20) object-oriented-design - Encapsulate multiple retrieval methods for a class
21) python - How to organize my module
22) design - How do you organize highly customized software?
24) database - Is it a bad practice to use external files for storing SQL templates?
25) c# - GUI, BLL, DAL Organization In A Project
26) php - Clever PHP Application Organization Structures?
27) c# - How should I organize the Presenters/Views for model view presenter?
29) c# - Organizing Class Members in Regards to Access Modifier
30) ios - Organizing code for iOS app development
31) c++ - Relative merits of monolithic repository over multiple smaller ones
32) code-organization - How do you track common, but rarely used code?
33) code-organization - DAL vs BLL functions' return types
34) team-foundation-server - What are standard directory layouts for storing database scripts in TFS?
35) .net - In .NET (Visual Studio), when do you create a new assembly?
36) objective-c - What is the proper way to store an object with many attributes in Objective-C?
37) version-control - How do you structure your branches in TFS
38) java - Way to organize repetitive text in Java
39) c# - When it isn't right to add types to a well known namespace?
40) c# - Should 'using' directives be inside or outside the namespace?
41) c++ - Why should I care about micro performance and efficency?