Found 308 results for 'code-quality'.
1) code-quality - How would you know if you've written readable and easily maintainable code?
2) git - How do pull requests fit into a development process?
3) code-quality - Peer / Code Review Frustrations
4) c# - if a c# interface contain only getter and setter definition, is it a code smell?
5) c - Review quality of code
6) java - Code review if nobody in team has knowledge in some technology?
8) code-quality - What exactly makes code "clean"?
9) code-quality - How clean should new code be?
10) code-quality - How do you know you're writing good code?
11) git - In code review, should I ask to do a refactor outside of the scope in a pull request?
12) code-quality - Benefits for the developer of separating pull requests by logical change?
13) code-quality - How can I tactfully suggest improvements to others' badly designed code during review?
14) code-quality - Can notes/to-dos in code comments sent to code-reviews result in an effective refactoring process?
15) code-quality - Is fewer lines of code always better?
16) c# - Should you ever use private on fields and methods in C#?
17) java - How to make sure that each field's setter executes a specific code?
18) code-quality - When is a BIG Rewrite the answer?
19) php - Is there a limit on how many global consts are used before an application is considered bad programming?
20) php - In MVC is it considered good practice to have private, non-action, functions in a controller class?
21) code-quality - How do I handle having so many SQL queries?
22) c# - How to implement a property on class A which refers to a property of a child object of class A
23) coding-style - Cyclomatic complexity vs repeated code
24) code-quality - What's the best way to handle slightly different exceptions?
25) coding-style - Dealing with co-workers who do not have a consistent coding style?
26) architecture - How do you balance out code structuring (few big functions vs. many small ones)?
27) c# - Code Design: Repeatedly doing the same Boolean check with Stream Writer
28) programming-practices - Is there such a thing as having too many private functions/methods?
29) object-oriented - Should OOP languages eliminate keyword 'protected' in order to force programmers to write clean and high quality codes?
31) design - Reflecting on finished project with no other technical criticisms?
32) version-control - How should code "Goal Tending" be handled by a Development Manager?
33) design - How do I avoid duplicating utility functions across modules?
34) design-patterns - What is the name for the idiom using method chaining to build an object?
35) programming-practices - Should a programmer take writing lessons to enhance code expressiveness?
36) design - Is this using macros to define classes that fit a pattern in C++ a sound idea?
37) code-quality - Recursion or while loops
38) code-quality - Overcome clumsiness in writing code
39) c - Use of for loop conditional statement unrelated to iterating variable
40) version-control - What quality level in the commit history can/should I expect/enforce?
41) code-quality - Should I insist that we perform code reviews before merging back to trunk?
42) code-quality - Why is Clean Code suggesting avoiding protected variables?
43) python - Is it consider bad practice to formally document implementation code?
44) code-quality - What practical steps do you take to ensure you are thorough?
45) code-quality - At what point does "constructive" criticism of your code become unhelpful?
46) design - Code Coverage and Defensive Programming (in private functions)
47) code-quality - Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
48) code-quality - How can I quantify the amount of technical debt that exists in a project?
49) python - Should I always use prefix private methods with an underscore in Python?
50) java - Software architecture for two similar classes which require different input parameters for the same method