Found 27 results for 'combinatorics'.
1) design-patterns - Software-design for algorithm engineering
2) graph-theory - Directed graph with bounded in-deg can be partitioned in a balanced way
3) set-cover - Counting distinct set covers
4) co.combinatorics - PCVRP with prizes reduced over time
5) boolean-functions - Möbius values of CNF and DNF lattices of a monotone Boolean function
6) np-hardness - Binary matrix column subset selection complexity
7) reference-request - Name for words without squared symbols
8) algorithms - Scheduling: balanced home/away round-robin tournament algorithm
9) convex-optimization - Greedy vs LP Approximation
10) algorithms - How to generate "meaningful combinations" from the set of characters?
11) algorithms - Validating combinations based on rule sets (or similar mechanism)
12) algorithms - Calendar scheduling: wait time between games
13) cc.complexity-theory - Binary rank of binary matrix
14) graph-theory - Intuition behind the Charikar's LP formulation for densest subgraph problem
15) cc.complexity-theory - Can any c.e. language with infinite words be decomposed into infinite CFLs with infinite words?
16) cc.complexity-theory - Locally monotone Boolean function
17) co.combinatorics - What is the standard name for the function which inflates a string by duplicating each of its characters?
18) algorithms - Calendar scheduling: home field constraints
19) algorithms - Algorithm to create all unique sets of the alphabet using arbitrary group sizes
20) algorithms - Determining resource exhaustion beforehand
21) algorithms - Algorithm to compute k-permutation without repeating and no duplicates
22) co.combinatorics - weights in low density codes
23) design - Generating combinations without getting stuck in recursive calls
24) python - How to generate all permutations of a list
25) python - N-D version of itertools.combinations in numpy
26) algorithms - Generating all possible permutations in the fox, goose and beans problem
27) graph - Number of sequences when no adjacent items can be the same