Found 91 results for 'commitments'.
1) elliptic-curves - Finding an elliptic curve of specific order
2) commitments - Is it possible I can open pedersen commitments without revealing r?
3) zero-knowledge-proofs - Zero-knowledge proof of committed value
4) signature - How do I create a cryptographic signature and commitment scheme with accountable evidence?
5) hash - Simple commitment scheme using secure hash function
6) hash - Verifying a prediction of the future
7) protocol-design - Rock-paper-scissors over network, how to protect from cheating server?
8) zero-knowledge-proofs - Dishonest verifier running a concurrent zero-knowledge protocol
9) zero-knowledge-proofs - Sigma proofs for Pedersen commitments arithmetic under different bases
10) terminology - What is a Pedersen commitment?
11) zero-knowledge-proofs - Sigma protocol with Pedersen commitment and Hash function
12) elliptic-curves - Prove I know a value $v$ in a Pedersen Commitment without revealing it
13) commitments - How to select $r$ in Pedersen commitment scheme?
14) zero-knowledge-proofs - Disjunctive zero knowledge proof of equality of committed values
15) zero-knowledge-proofs - Intuition Behind Commitment-Challenge-Response a.k.a. Sigma Protocols
16) commitments - Is it possible to obtain the value committed to by Pedersen commitment given the blinding key?
17) public-key - Randomized public-key encryption as binding commitment / "collision-resistance"?
18) protocol-design - Bit commitment with 1-out-of-2 oblivious transfer
19) discrete-logarithm - Using Pedersen commitment for a vector
20) commitments - Are Fujisaki commitments binding if the factorization of the group is known?
21) rsa - Commitment schemes for arbitrarily large integers
22) group-theory - Number generation for Fujisaki-Okamoto commitment scheme parameters
23) discrete-logarithm - Why is the Pedersen commitment computationally binding?
24) zero-knowledge-proofs - Range proof for elements in Vector Pedersen commitment
25) zero-knowledge-proofs - Proof of knowledge of constant discrete log in the bilinear setting
26) homomorphic-encryption - Range proof without knowing randomness
27) commitments - What is the concrete communication complexity of Commitment schemes?
28) zero-knowledge-proofs - How to prove in zero-knowledge that the attributes of Pointcheval Sanders signature is the opening of a commitment?
29) authenticated-encryption - Is authenticated encryption basically a lockable box?
30) key-exchange - Question on the remote coin flipping problem
31) protocol-design - How to fairly select a random number for a game without trusting a third party?
32) hash - Proving a decision was randomly made
33) hash - Commitment scheme using hash functions
34) discrete-logarithm - Difference between Pedersen commitment and commitment based on ElGamal
35) zero-knowledge-proofs - Honest Verifier Zero-Knowledge Game for Sigma Protocols
36) commitments - Notation for commitment schemes
37) commitments - Is this a UC-secure commitment scheme in the ROM?
38) zero-knowledge-proofs - Zero knowledge proof for opening of Pedersen commit and discrete logarithm
39) zero-knowledge-proofs - Why is the Pedersen commitment perfectly hiding?
40) hash - What are the pros and cons of Pedersen commitments vs hash-based commitments?
41) discrete-logarithm - Solution to Discrete Log as a Commitment
42) hash - Is Commitment Scheme with hash function is a perfectly hiding scheme?
43) protocol-design - How to fairly select a random number for a game without trusting a third party?
44) commitments - Proving statistically hiding for a simple commitment scheme in the ROM
45) hash - Does concept "Collision Resistance" and "Binding Commitment" in cryptography similar?
46) hash - What type of hash functions provides non-malleability of hash digests?
47) homomorphic-encryption - Homomorphism with subtraction for Pedersen Commitment
48) discrete-logarithm - Pedersen commitments, what happens if I choose $H$ such that $H = a\times G$?
49) commitments - Commitment for bid
50) commitments - Computational binding implies Perfect hiding?