Found 96 results for 'comparison'.
1) c++ - Is it bad practice for operator== to mutate its operands?
2) encryption - Which is the best encryption mechanism, Triple DES or RC4?
4) string - In Bash, how can I check if a string begins with some value?
5) php - PHP operator <>
6) python - Why does comparing strings using either '==' or 'is' sometimes produce a different result?
9) c# - Case Insensitive comparison in C#
11) bash - md5sum of files in two folders
12) api - What advantages would the Twitter streaming API provide?
13) database - Isn't data migration a major benefit of MongoDB compared to the commonly used relational databases?
14) c# - Determine frequency-range that matches closest to input list of frequencies
15) algorithms - List comparing techniques for faster performance
16) c++ - Overloading operator== with `&&` and `const` qualifier cause ambiguity in C++20
17) c# - Is the IComparable interface outdated/"harmful"?
18) python - How to test multiple variables for equality against a single value?
19) python - How is __eq__ handled in Python and in what order?
20) git - What is the Difference Between Mercurial and Git?
21) visual-studio - Compare two files in Visual Studio
22) python - In python, why 'is' is preferred over '==' for checking if object in None
23) python - String comparison in Python: is vs. ==
26) c# - Difference between | and || or & and && for comparison
27) java - Java Web Frameworks (JSF vs Wicket) Third-party component suites in Wicket?
28) c++ - Overloaded comparison operator fails [C++11]
29) windows - Compare binary files with different meta data
31) assembly - Understanding cmp instruction
33) python - Why is it faster to compare strings that match than strings that do not?
34) linux - How best to compare huge directory trees
35) windows - Windows Batch Script to Compare Two Text Files
36) design - Algorithm to test file equivalence
37) windows-7 - How can Powershell on Windows 7 diff two files?
38) linux - How can I compare just the file contents of two zip files
40) algorithms - Algorithm to merge two sorted arrays with minimum number of comparisons
41) programming-languages - What are the biggest differences between F# and Scala?
42) python - is there a time when the `is` operator can return false with two similar strings in Python?
43) c++ - c++ write own xml parser vs using tinyxml
44) java - Shallow or deep equal, which one is idiomatic in Java?
45) php - Using PHP's ternary operator with only two arguments
46) code-reviews - Why don't many code review tools seem to be syntax aware or provide more in-depth analysis of changes?
48) algorithms - Why are return values from compare functions in many languages defined loosely?
49) c - Do Fortran compilers really generate faster code than C compilers?
50) algorithms - Simulating Comparison Without Using Comparison Primitives