Found 75 results for 'composition'.
1) design-patterns - Design Pattern or suggestion for implementing
2) design-patterns - Why should one subclass instead of composite when using the Factory Method design pattern?
3) object-oriented - Inheritance using non-abstract base class
4) design-patterns - Inheritance vs 'specification' by fields
5) c# - Applying composition over inheritance to Vehicle classes
6) design-patterns - Can a class contain its own class?
7) design - How to design a social media follower/followed relation with UML?
8) object-oriented - Acceptable design to use public member objects in composition?
9) design-patterns - How to replace inheritance with composition in this case?
11) c# - Does Having DI Happen in the Composition Root go against the whole point of Dependency Injection?
12) object-oriented-design - Why is inheritance generally viewed as a bad thing by OOP proponents
13) object-oriented - Interfaces in Python, multiple inheritance vs. a home-made solution
14) object-oriented - Applying Composition Over Inheritance to Page objects
15) design-patterns - Visitor only applicable when using the Composite pattern?
16) functional-programming - Java8: why two composition methods: andThen and compose?
17) design-patterns - DDD & composition
18) design-patterns - Alternatives to inheritance on complex structures?
19) design - Composition over Inheritance, why not both?
20) design - How to represent self-composed implementations in inheritance hierarchies
21) object-oriented - How to reach the parent object?
22) object-oriented - Should I force "composition over inheritance" rule to class members?
23) design - Composition vs. Inheritance
24) uml - Composition - legal class diagram
25) inheritance - Is "composition over inheritance" violating "dry principle"?
26) c++ - Version checking when reading deeply nested structures
27) functional-programming - Example of NOT associative (not composable) function
28) java - Java: Composition of classes implementing same interface
29) object-oriented - Where does this concept of "favor composition over inheritance" come from?
30) c++ - How can composed sub-objects access the parent object?
31) object-oriented - Unit Testing order with contained & inherited objects
32) c++ - Inheritance vs Composition For Chess Pieces
33) uml - Modelling 2 composition relationships between 2 XML elements using UML
34) java - Extension of classes - Where to put behaviour - How much direct-access is allowed
35) design - Loose coupling vs transparency in visitor pattern that visits composite
36) python - Inheritance vs composition: How would you implement an "unordered list"? Subclass of list, or composition?
37) python - Are Compositions and Facade the Same Thing in python?
38) design-patterns - UML Composition parent multiplicity
39) design-patterns - Do conditional delegation or different member types break the Composite pattern?
40) design-patterns - Does this in the Observer pattern count as composition?
41) composition - What is the difference between embedding and composing?
42) functional-programming - what it means when someone says - "statements/instructions are not composable"?
43) design-patterns - How to use the Decorator pattern to add little functionality to big objects?
44) unit-testing - Avoid too much dependencies for a Use Case in a Clean Architecture app
45) object-oriented - Inheritance or Composition?
46) c# - How to make components communicate with each other
47) design - Composition without direct instantiation through constructor
48) java - Composing and Inheriting from the Same Type
49) haskell - Concrete example showing that monads are not closed under composition (with proof)?
50) object-oriented-design - How do inheritance and composition differ?