Found 174 results for 'computability'.
1) soft-question - How exactly does lambda calculus capture the intuitive notion of computability?
2) lo.logic - The relation of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems to the Church-Turing Thesis
3) cc.complexity-theory - Is there a natural restriction of VO logic which captures P or NP?
4) cc.complexity-theory - The Complexity of Advice in Computational Indistinguishability
5) computability - Is a binary sequence computable iff the Kolmogorov complexity of its initial segments is bounded?
6) reference-request - Kolmogorov complexity with weak description languages
7) computability - Are randomly generated infinite patterns computable?
8) cc.complexity-theory - Relativization with Respect to Non-Recursive Oracles
9) reference-request - largest language class for which inclusion is decidable
10) cc.complexity-theory - Is the Kolmogorov complexity of the truth tables of the halting problem known asymptotically?
11) reference-request - Terminology for types of universal computation
12) computability - Conflicting definitions regarding TM and Recursively Enumerable languages
13) computability - What's the simplest noncontroversial 2-state universal Turing machine?
14) soft-question - Is one definition of the word paradox, "something that can be used to prove the halting problem undecidable?"
15) computability - A simple decision problem whose decidability is not known
16) cc.complexity-theory - Programming languages for efficient computation
17) computability - Can any program be implemented mechanically?
18) cc.complexity-theory - Simply-stated restriction on imperative programming language that captures the elementary functions?
19) pl.programming-languages - How to introduce recursion to Simply Typed Lambda Calculus while at the same time keeping strong normalisation?
20) computability - To what extent can an algorithm predict the time complexity an arbitrary input program?
21) cc.complexity-theory - Proof and computational complexity
22) computability - Isolation in Turing-complete reversible cellular automata
23) cc.complexity-theory - $\ell_p$-norm preserving Turing machines
24) cc.complexity-theory - In regards to the tautologies of a polynomially-bounded propositional proof system
25) cc.complexity-theory - a polynomial representation of boolean functions
26) ds.algorithms - Time-entanglement phenomenon
27) computability - Realizability theory: difference in power between Lambda calculus and Turing Machines
28) lo.logic - A simple proof that decidability of typability in System F ($\lambda 2$) implies decidability of type checking?
29) computability - Relationship between Turing Machine and Lambda calculus?
30) lo.logic - Church's Theorem and Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems
31) lo.logic - Church's Theorem and Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems
32) lo.logic - The relation of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems to the Church-Turing Thesis
33) computability - Does the physical Church-Turing thesis imply that all physical constants are computable?
34) lo.logic - A function is lambda-2-definable iff it is HG computable and provably type correct in lambda-PRED2
35) lo.logic - Decidability of first-order theory of real closed fields with functions
36) reference-request - how to formalize the class(?) of computational models and their equivalence
37) reference-request - Is there a language of first-order logic such that every r.e. set is Turing-equivalent to some finitely axiomatizable theory in that language?
38) computability - How come Wikipedia says that Random Turing Machines can provide uncomputable output?
39) reference-request - Transition Diagram of a Universal Turing Machine
40) computability - Is an infinite incomputable sequence random wrt a computable measure?
41) reference-request - Truly random number generator: Turing computable?
42) computability - Is there a sensible notion of an approximation algorithm for an undecidable problem?
43) fl.formal-languages - Where does the "intuitive" understanding of Kolmogorov complexity fails
44) computability - Proof for Kolmogorov complexity is uncomputable using reductions
45) lo.logic - Equilibrium in a Halting Game
46) cc.complexity-theory - Can complexities differ w.r.t. different computational models?
47) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity relative to the graph of the Busy-Beaver function
48) computability - Why are linear bounded automata not as popular as other automata?
49) computability - What do we know about restricted versions of the halting problem
50) cc.complexity-theory - Is there algorithmic mathematical analysis?