Found 21 results for 'computer-architecture'.
1) concurrency - Using actor model, how can one program concurrent portion (critical section) of code as self contained nuggets?
2) cpu - The difference between accumulator-based and register-based CPU architecture?
3) security - What are best practices for enterprise software, should a developer be able to login as one of its users? (when its your own company)
4) cpu - Computers that operate exclusively on boolean algebra
5) multithreading - Do multiple software-threads on a single hardware-thread system execute sequentially?
6) c - Aligning to cache line and knowing the cache line size
7) computer-architecture - Distributed System or not?
8) c++ - why is sizeof(ptrdiff_t) == sizeof(uintptr_t)
9) uml - Can we illustrate a CPU pipeline with a UML sequence diagram?
10) installation - How BIOS extensions (option ROMs) work?
11) bios - Does UEFI run on top of BIOS?
12) standards - Has Little Endian won?
13) cpu - Relationship of common MCUs/CPUs to FPGA and ASIC
14) hardware - How data is accessed in Memory-Mapped I/O?
15) computer-science - How many bits' address is required for a computer with n bytes of memory?
16) cpu - How is the data path controlled between ALU and registers?
17) memory - Instruction vs data cache usage
18) hardware - Can an IO device have some memory space or can it only have registers?
19) cpu - Processor with a higher IPC vs Processor with lower IPC but specific instructions
20) memory - What does "data bus control" mean?
21) 64-bit - 32-bit vs. 64-bit systems