Found 65 results for 'computer-science'.
1) programming-languages - What is the difference between statically typed and dynamically typed languages?
2) design - Tiling Problem Solutions for Various Size "Dominoes"
3) database - How come the computer doesn't have to read the entire table when the column is indexed?
4) algorithms - Is there a subset of programs that avoid the halting problem
5) architecture - Computational intensive application: loading vs. querying database
6) algorithms - Looking for a DP algorithm for a specific packing problem
7) java - Distributing Java code into packages using a clustering approach
8) algorithm - Two boolean expressions equivalence. Co-NP?
9) computer-science - Quantum computers and Turing Machine
10) database - Categorizing columns in a database table
11) programming-languages - How can I make sure that I'm actually learning how to program rather than simply learning the details of a language?
12) computer-science - What are the differences between NP, NP-Complete and NP-Hard?
13) c++ - How does const storage work? (Item 2, Scott Myers Effective C++)
14) oop - What is polymorphism, what is it for, and how is it used?
15) programming-languages - Help in understanding computer science, programming and abstraction
16) compiler - Is there a name for infered strong typing?
17) c++ - Formats for Storing Sparse Matrices
18) computer-science - What Discrete Mathematics topics should the average computer science student know?
19) algorithms - Algorithm refresher. Why is heapsort an insort algorithm?
20) terminology - What precisely does "Applicative" mean in computer science?
21) algorithms - Fuse 3D-Points in Bundle Adjustment?
22) terminology - What's the difference between computer science and programming?
23) computer-science - What is the computer science definition of entropy?
24) computer-science - Why are strings so slow?
25) computer-science - Why do some compilers generate direct machine code?
26) programming-languages - What is the difference between statically typed and dynamically typed languages?
27) computer-science - Formal definition of "concepts / type system" for parametric types - Where to start?
28) data - Can more than one memory address be accessed at one time?
29) algorithms - What does 'upper bound' mean in context of BigO?
30) algorithms - What is the difference between Quantum annealing and simulated annealing?
31) computer-science - How do lines of code get executed by the CPU?
32) c# - Can anyone suggest a project for me write to help me understand threading
33) java - How are the primitive data types in java defined/written?
34) java - Best Traversing Strategy / Logic Help Needed
35) recursion - Way to go from recursion to iteration
36) algorithms - How to deal with forward references in a compiler?
37) design - How are the conceptual pairs Abstract/Concrete, Generic/Specific, and Complex/Simple related to one another in software architecture?
38) terminology - Generic name for types and values
39) terminology - Correct terminology for if-blocks
40) git - How to manage code experiments meant to stay permanently with git?
41) design-patterns - three overlapping project - how to organize
42) computer-science - What is the difference between 'layer of abstraction' and 'level of indirection'?
43) algorithms - Which Computer Vision / Image Processing technique would solve light imbalance in images?
44) language-design - Why did Ruby creator chose to use the concept of Symbols?
45) programming-languages - What is the difference between statically typed and dynamically typed languages?
46) computer-science - How many bits' address is required for a computer with n bytes of memory?
47) algorithms - Why is the formal definition of Big O notation formulated as such?
48) algorithms - How does integer comparison work internally?
49) algorithms - What class of problem is this, and what math do I need to know to solve it?
50) algorithms - Help on a Dynamic Programming definition in Cormen