Found 20 results for 'control-flow'.
1) shell - What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
2) bash - Bash: handling "[[ statement ]] || echo problem found ; exit 1" logic
3) graph - How a Control-Flow Graph looks with many (Nested) Functions
4) bash - How to pipe the stdout of a command, depending on the result of the exit code
5) design-patterns - What's the OOP way of dealing with a flow control heavy application?
6) python - How to break out of multiple loops?
7) bash - Executing a remote script from a code repository causes endless loop
8) linux - Process a text file and create a command using shell scripting
9) coding-style - Where did the notion of "one return only" come from?
10) shell - How to loop over the lines of a file?
11) programming-practices - Should "else" be used in situations where control flow renders it redundant?
12) bash - Requesting user input while reading file line by line
13) bash - [ vs [[ : which one to use in bash scripts?
14) bash - Press space to continue
15) unit-testing - Control flow testing in white box - static or dynamic?
16) bash - Why do newlines mess up my while condition?
17) bash - How to count the number of lines in the middle of a pipe
18) design - Creating a control flow graph for a given function
19) text-processing - Ensuring Alias /phpmyadmin /usr/share/phpmyadmin is frequent in all Apache virtual hosts whatsoever
20) bash - Displaying and updating a counter in bash