Found 55 results for 'conventions'.
1) logging - When to use the different log levels
3) python - Python __str__ versus __unicode__
4) mvc - Is there anything wrong with my project structure and naming convention in ASP.NET MVC and Web API?
5) database - Proper modeling and name convention for an intermediate table between intermediates
6) shell - When should you use subshells vs `xargs`?
8) java - How to deal with Classes having the same name (different packages)
9) coding-standards - Convention on model names in ruby on rails
10) coding-standards - Modern frameworks method conventions
11) c# - DTOs matter on ASP.NET MVC JSON Action?
12) haskell - Good Haskell coding standards
13) python - Is there a standardized method to swap two variables in Python?
14) python - Python "private" function coding convention
15) java - Is it okay to go against all-caps naming for enums to make their String representation simpler?
16) design-patterns - Where to perform datatype.ParseString (MVC)
17) c# - Convention for logging within nested try catch blocks
18) operators - Lexing: One token per operator, or one universal operator token?
19) web-development - Should I use title case in URLs?
20) conventions - What is this numeral system notation?
21) naming - [YYYY].[MM].[DD].[hh][mm] vs. [major].[minor].[revision]
22) c++ - Is "Pushing a variable to the Stack" a misnomer in C++?
23) rest - Is the URL 'users/new' RESTful?
24) object-oriented - Why are methods considered the class attributes in Python?
25) algorithms - When calculating how many days between 2 dates, should you include both dates in the count, or neither, or 1?
26) c# - Is it enough for methods to be distinguished just by argument name (not type)?
27) c# - How to mark/track features in code?
28) coding-style - Coding convention question about AS3 duplicate variable definition
29) junit - Should I care about Junit redundancy when using setUp() with @Before annotation?
30) python - Should I really use all uppercase for my constants?
31) c - best practice for error handling between PAM_SUCCESS and PAM_AUTH_ERR macros
32) logging - When to use the different log levels
33) c - Are there any problems with defining a single-source "module" in C using conditional compilation to separate the "header" from "source"
34) functions - Difference between failed and canceled task
35) windows - Is there an established convention for separating Windows file names in a string?
36) php - Are there any industry standards that define code quality?
37) php - Is it worth it to follow code conventions of Netbeans?
38) architecture - Should default settings be considered as business rules from the viewpoint of "Clean Architecture"?
39) java - The correct use of application.properties file?
40) conventions - Is there a conventional way to combine file path strings?
41) haskell - What's the proper way of dealing with a global file path?
42) shell-script - An official standard / convention for a file extension for shell scripts to source
43) naming - Naming standards or conventions for ecommerce
44) .net - CamelCase issue (PList or Plist)
45) coding-standards - Should I Aggregate Web API Errors?
46) .net - Should the expected value be hard-coded into the Assert
47) java - Where to put constants in a class: standards and best practice
49) coding-style - conventions for friend methods in Perl
50) java - Java convention for if/else if order