Found 12 results for 'copy-elision'.
1) c++ - What is copy elision and how does it optimize the copy-and-swap idiom?
2) c++ - Return value optimization and copy elision in C
3) c++ - What is copy elision and how does it optimize the copy-and-swap idiom?
4) c++ - What are copy elision and return value optimization?
5) c++ - How can a unique_ptr be returned by value without std::move?
6) c++ - Copy elision and return value optimization versus copy constructor
7) c++ - gcc and clang both elide the call to the move constructor in the snippet below. Is this correct?
8) c++ - What are copy elision and return value optimization?
9) c++ - Do implicit class-type conversions use the copy-constructor?
10) c++ - When is the compiler allowed to optimize out the copy-constructor
11) c++ - How does guaranteed copy elision work in list-initialization in C++1z?
12) c++11 - Is a move constructor/assignment needed for RVO to kick in in C++11?