Found 41 results for 'derandomization'.
1) ds.algorithms - Efficient and simple randomized algorithms where determinism is difficult
2) reference-request - Optimal bounds for $k$-wise non-uniform random bits
3) cc.complexity-theory - Fooling arbitrary symmetric functions
4) cc.complexity-theory - Error reduction with expanders and derandomization
5) cc.complexity-theory - Hierarchy for BPP vs derandomization
6) cc.complexity-theory - Is BPP vs. P a real problem after we know BPP lies in P/poly?
7) cc.complexity-theory - What specific evidence is there for P = RP?
8) cc.complexity-theory - Derandomizing Valiant-Vazirani?
9) graph-isomorphism - Connections between Graph Isomorphism and Polynomial Equivalence
10) big-picture - Consequence of PIT over $\Bbb Z[x_1,\dots,x_n]$ not having efficient algorithm
11) cc.complexity-theory - Does randomness buy us anything inside P?
12) cc.complexity-theory - Distributions which are intractable to sample from?
13) cc.complexity-theory - Randomized algorithms not based on Schwartz-Zippel
14) cc.complexity-theory - Has the derandomization of slightly non-uniform classes, e.g BPP/linear, been studied?
15) derandomization - Lower bound on the support size of an $\epsilon$-biased distribution
16) cc.complexity-theory - On fooling $AC^0$
17) cc.complexity-theory - Hitting set of very restricted linear forms
18) randomized-algorithms - Efficient randomness reduction using k-wise independence
19) big-picture - Implications of faster randomized $CIRCUIT SAT$ algorithm
20) reference-request - Consequences of $BQP \subseteq P/poly$?
21) cc.complexity-theory - Borel-Cantelli Lemma and Derandomization
22) ds.algorithms - Streaming derandomization
23) cc.complexity-theory - On $\Delta_i^P$
24) circuit-complexity - Uniform derandomisation of circuit complexity classes
25) cc.complexity-theory - Beginner's Guide to Derandomization
26) cc.complexity-theory - Impagliazzo and Wigderson's famous P=BPP paper
27) big-picture - From $PIT\in P$ to $P=BPP$
28) randomized-algorithms - Can the halting problem be solved probabilistically?
29) cc.complexity-theory - A Boolean function that is not constant on affine subspaces of large enough dimension
30) reference-request - What is worst case complexity of number field sieve?
31) cc.complexity-theory - Does Nisan's pseudo-random generator relativize?
32) cc.complexity-theory - Extractors in Practice: How to Determine the Min-Entropy in the Source Distribution
33) cc.complexity-theory - Running a BPP algorithm with a half-random, half-adversarial string
34) circuit-complexity - Why should we believe that $NEXP \not \subset P/poly$
35) derandomization - Algebraic construction of $\varepsilon$-biased sets
36) randomness - When does randomization stops helping within PSPACE
37) derandomization - Is there an equivalent to derandomization for quantum algorithms?
38) derandomization - If $P=BPP$, then Is it correct that $IP=NP$?
39) graph-theory - Why does the transformation in the proof for SL=L preserve connectedness of s and t?
40) circuit-complexity - What do stronger circuit lower bounds give in terms of derandomization?
41) cc.complexity-theory - Arithmetic Analogues of P versus BPP