Found 32 results for 'directed-acyclic-graph'.
1) np-hardness - Directed NP-hard problems on DAGs
2) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity of counting poset automorphisms
3) cc.complexity-theory - Lexicographically minimal topological sort of a labeled DAG
4) cc.complexity-theory - Isomorphism of ‘ordered’ DAGs / acyclic semiautomata
5) complexity-classes - Complexity of reachability in directed rooted forests
6) cc.complexity-theory - How expensive may it be to destroy all long s-t paths in a DAG?
7) ds.algorithms - Does an algorithm exist to efficiently maintain connectedness information for a DAG in presence of inserts/deletes?
8) graph-theory - When does a graph admit an orientation in which there is at most one s-t walk?
9) ds.algorithms - Revision Tracking Graph
10) ds.algorithms - Finding k shortest Paths with Eppstein's Algorithm
11) np-hardness - find the most similar topological ordering of a dag
12) sorting - Complexity of topological sort with constrained positions
13) graph-theory - An edge orientation procedure to generate all acyclic orientations of a graph
14) ds.algorithms - Separating DAGs using separators consisting of lists of nodes and all ancestors
15) ds.algorithms - Finding common label sequences in a directed acyclic graph
16) graph-theory - Breadth first search and Eppstein K shortest paths algorithm
17) ds.algorithms - Shortest path in a DAG consisting of multiple copies of a smaller DAG
18) graph-algorithms - Computing topological sort while keeping edges "short"
19) ds.algorithms - Positive topological ordering, take 2
20) ds.algorithms - Minimum cost topological ordering
21) ds.algorithms - Positive topological ordering
22) graph-algorithms - How to find the set of edges for the directed graph associated with a partial order?
23) cc.complexity-theory - Maximize the expected number of "losers" - Is it NP-hard?
24) reference-request - Number of simple paths between two vertices in a DAG
25) cc.complexity-theory - Is the isomorphism problem between posets represented by DAGs GI-complete?
26) graph-theory - Why is "topological sorting" topological?
27) ds.algorithms - Obtaining Sets of Ancestors Quickly in a Directed Acyclic Graphs
28) ds.algorithms - Generation of unlabeled acyclic digraphs
29) graph-theory - Pagerank in directed *acyclic* graphs (DAG)
30) reference-request - What is the name of this algorithm on direct acyclic graph?
31) ds.algorithms - Canonical labeling of special classes of DAGs
32) graph-theory - Longest path in a DAG that's not too long