Found 400 results for 'directory'.
1) bash - Recursively traverse directories and retrieve last timestamp file
2) linux - How to change permissions for a folder and its subfolders/files in one step
3) bash - How can I get the source directory of a Bash script from within the script itself?
4) linux - How do I find all files containing specific text on Linux?
5) python - How can I safely create a nested directory?
6) directory - Is there a programmatical difference between directories created with mktemp -d or mkdir?
7) java - How to read all files in a folder from Java?
8) python - How do I get the full path of the current file's directory?
9) bash - Get current directory of file after getting called by another bash script
10) git - How can I add a blank directory to a Git repository?
11) shell - Is it possible to perform shell command substitution without using a subshell?
12) bash - Listing only directories using ls in Bash?
13) bash - Split a folder into multiple subfolders in terminal/bash script
14) python - How do I delete a file or folder in Python?
16) linux - Meaning of directories on Unix and Unix like systems
17) unix - How do you reallocate hard drive space between directories in Unix FreeBSD?
18) monitoring - Is there a program/tool/script to monitor or view all recent *large* files created on Windows server?
19) filesystems - What are the maximum number of files/directories allowed per directory in common Linux FS?
20) bash - Exit bash when find gets to a folder with permission denied
21) shell - Execute file in its native directory with shell script
22) shell - Meaning of dot (.) in The Following Examples
23) python - How can I safely create a nested directory?
24) python - How can I safely create a nested directory?
25) python - How do I check if directory exists in Python?
26) osx - progress information via pv for directory copy
27) command-line - Is there a way to empty the trash/wastebasket from the command line?
28) directory - Manipulate du's output to get a custom printout
29) linux - How do I find (or exclude) all directories and sub-directories matching a certain pattern (in Linux)?
30) linux - Bash Script To Repair Directory and File Ownership
31) backup - How to keep the full path with rsync?
32) file - How do I find files that do not contain a given string pattern?
33) c# - How to remove illegal characters from path and filenames?
34) windows - How to delete files/subfolders in a specific directory at the command prompt in Windows
35) directory - How can I copy a file and create the target directories at the same time?
36) c - Is using chdir() the only way to change the working directory in Linux C?
37) linux - How to create multiple directories based on file names and change the file names in linux?
38) python - How do I delete a file or folder in Python?
39) permissions - Folder with ONLY write permission is useless... right?
40) linux - Linux Directory Structure for non-root users
41) linux - Where is a good permanent place to install custom bash scripts?
42) files - Valgrind /usr/lib files are not regular Linux files
43) directory - How to automatically create an empty directory when new user is created?
44) python - How do I change my current directory from a python script?
45) backup - What directories to/not backup
46) linux - Dreamweaver not recognizing symbolic link as directory
47) python - How can I find script's directory?
48) batch-file - What is the current directory in a batch file?
49) linux - Simple way to see the content of directories in Linux/UNIX file systems
50) file - Zip multiple folders and files using powershell 2