Found 679 results for 'domain-driven-design'.
1) design-patterns - Is extracting an interface just for testing purposes a code smell?
2) c# - Recreating complex aggregates from a persistance source
3) domain-driven-design - DDD and edit of Aggregate's descendants
4) c# - Sanity check for design pattern used with an intricate calculation model
5) object-oriented - Strategy/domain object responsibilities
6) domain-driven-design - In DDD Aggregate + Event Sourcing, do Events happen before or after state changes?
7) domain-driven-design - DDD - Domain events vs application events
8) domain-driven-design - Inter-aggregate commands/transactions in an eventual consistency manner
9) domain-driven-design - A problem with understanding aggregates and aggregate roots in Domain Driven Design (DDD)
10) design - Command handling fail feedback with CQRS
11) domain-driven-design - CQRS, How to query aggregate root using others fields rather than GUID (ID)?
12) architecture - CQRS and Transactional Event Sourcing, problem while recreating Read DB
13) domain-driven-design - DDD different aggregates for the same model but different sagas / use cases?
14) domain-driven-design - DDD - Is it valid to have entities that are not part of any aggregate? (problem domain description included)
15) architecture - Aggregate root being created by multiple other aggregate roots
16) domain-driven-design - Maintaining referential integrity between Aggregate Roots
17) domain-driven-design - How to work with large aggregate roots?
18) domain-driven-design - Creation of aggregate root that contains references to other aggregate roots
19) design-patterns - CQRS command that needs to work with multiple aggregate roots
20) domain-driven-design - Aggregate root with many fields
21) domain-driven-design - DDD - Creating and modifying my root aggregate based on request data
22) java - DDD - storing and retrieving entities of an aggregate from the outside
23) domain-driven-design - DDD: Is an aggregate root responsible for deleting its child entities from their repository?
24) design-patterns - Forcing aggregate root child access through the aggregate root alone
25) domain-driven-design - DDD, Aggregate Root and entities in library application scenario
26) c# - Can the Application Service layer create an instance of a non aggregate root?
27) domain-driven-design - Updating deep child objects on an Aggregate Root
28) domain-driven-design - DDD integrating aggregate root with open host service (OHS)
29) object-oriented - DDD Injecting Services on Entity Methods Calls
30) domain-driven-design - Should I use the repository in the Domain Object or push the Domain Object back to the Service Layer?
31) object-oriented-design - domain driven design value object behavior
32) object-oriented - Finding object responsibilities while designing a book reader
33) entity - DDD - delegate business rule of domain object to external service
34) design-patterns - Where to validate domain model rules that depend on database content?
35) domain-driven-design - Organizing Visual Studio solution for microservices?
36) domain-driven-design - What is the most appropriate way to launch an API gateway on a massive domain?
37) domain-driven-design - Can you rebuild/create new read models without Event Sourcing?
38) domain-driven-design - designing events for an event sourcing based application
39) domain-driven-design - CQRS with an Event Log and without Event Sourcing
40) database-design - How to design ER diagram to allow for retrieving of product option pricing data?
41) architecture - Persisting dynamic form data
42) domain-driven-design - DDD, Aggregates and paginate collections (specific case)
43) .net - Combining Single Page Application and DDD with a REST API
44) design - Which design pattern should I use for making 3 objects loosely coupled and encapsulated?
45) design-patterns - Designing a parking lot
46) c# - Fire domain events after transaction completes
47) design - DDD repositories in application or domain service
48) domain-driven-design - How is transactionality implemented in DDD applications?
49) c# - How to choose between using a Domain Event, or letting the application layer orchestrate everything
50) domain-driven-design - Dealing with eventual consistency when persisting and publishing events