Found 162 results for 'domain-model'.
1) design-patterns - Is extracting an interface just for testing purposes a code smell?
2) domain-driven-design - DDD and edit of Aggregate's descendants
3) domain-driven-design - DDD, Aggregate Root and entities in library application scenario
4) domain-driven-design - DDD integrating aggregate root with open host service (OHS)
5) object-oriented - DDD Injecting Services on Entity Methods Calls
6) database - How should I structure my database entities with invites and recipients for e-signing web app?
7) architecture - How to model for a RESTful API that operates with different service providers
8) design-patterns - Designing a parking lot
9) domain-driven-design - Can command handlers be separated from aggregate roots in CQRS
10) domain-driven-design - Does reference by ID between Aggregates lead to an Anemic Domain Model?
11) design - Why aren't Entities allowed to reference other entities inside an aggregate except the root?
12) domain-driven-design - DDD - Domain Modelling association between aggregates
13) domain-driven-design - DDD - how to model an aggregate using data from 2 other aggregates to make a business decision
14) domain-driven-design - DDD: must all Aggregates model relationships, or they can be "shallow"?
15) design - Explicit Modeling Aggregate Root to avoid State Pattern
16) domain-driven-design - DDD - How to avoid overlapping aggregate boundaries?
17) domain-driven-design - Defining domain logic and finding the correct place to put it
18) design-patterns - Are Persistence-Ignorant objects able to implement lazy loading?
19) domain-driven-design - Is domain/persistence model isolation usually this awkward?
20) c# - Entity Framework and avoiding the Anemic Domain Model
21) domain-driven-design - How do you formulate the Domain Model in Domain Driven Design properly (Bounded Contexts, Domains)?
22) domain-driven-design - In domain driven design, is a timestamp a property or a value object?
23) php - Anemic Domain Model, Business Logic and DataMapper (PHP)
24) java - How to present domain model exceptions thrown through validation
25) architecture - Does separating Domain model and Persistence model have impact on transactional aspect?
26) design-patterns - Achieving "Persistence Ignorance" by having a persistence model separate from the domain model
27) clean-code - Clean architecture validation in domain vs data persistence layer?
28) design - Is it necessary to have DTO to domain entity mapping always?
29) database-design - Modeling different types of "Posts"
30) java - Recommended practice for sharing fields between domain models
31) design-patterns - Several interdependent models, each with several data sources — how to avoid hell and nightmare
32) database - Should data model logic live in database schema?
33) c# - Auto - incremental ID in Domain Object
34) database-design - Is there an industry standard for gender model other than male and female?
35) domain-driven-design - DDD entities and legacy databases
36) api - Should API DTOs be shaped to client(s) or be universal?
37) c# - How to handle Data Fetching for Circular Object References in OOP Domain Models
38) design-patterns - How to design an unpredictable model?
39) domain-driven-design - Could REST api be considered as a presentation layer in DDD?
40) database-design - How to salvage a business model from a mismatched database?
41) java - Should operations on properties of list objects be encapsulated in a domain class that wraps the list?
42) domain-driven-design - Who owns the Orders in a consumer-provider marketplace like platform?
43) design - Single Responsibility principle VS KISS principle
44) language-agnostic - Exposing domain models over API
45) domain-model - Domain models with properties not always set
46) domain-driven-design - Should this behavior be modeled as an entity or domain service?
47) domain-driven-design - DDD Referencing objects from other bounded contexts
48) c# - Is there a pattern name for domain models that contain behaviour and little or no state?
49) design-patterns - How does one design his various architecture/business models?
50) domain-model - Domain Model Representation - Formal ontology vs code