Found 54 results for 'dynamic-typing'.
1) programming-languages - What is the difference between statically typed and dynamically typed languages?
2) objective-c - Are design patterns independent of programming languages?
3) design-patterns - Are there any design patterns that are possible only in dynamically typed languages like Python?
4) design - Benefits of Dynamic Mocks over Static Mocks?
5) unit-testing - unit testing variable state explicit tests in dynamically typed languages
6) design-patterns - How does thinking on design patterns and OOP practices change in dynamic and weakly-typed languages?
7) ruby - What can I use instead of Interfaces in Ruby (or any other dynamic language)?
8) compiler - Where is the boundary between things which can be statically typechecked, and those which must be typechecked dynamically?
9) unit-testing - Is checking for unexpected types in dynamic languages in an untyped project necessary?
10) dynamic-typing - How can a statically typed language support duck typing?
11) python - Does this code follow duck typing?
12) java - In Java, would you sacrifice type safety for a nicer programming interface
13) architecture - Dynamic typing across the whole technology stack - where to enforce data validity?
14) python - Ahead-of-time compilation to native machine code of dynamically typed languages
15) c# - C# static practices coming from dynamic background
16) documentation - Methodology for exploring APIs in dynamic languages
17) c# - Why generic interface cannot implement dynamic type?
18) dynamic-typing - Type-clarifying comments and type checking in dynamic languages
19) dynamic-typing - Is an Optional/Maybe type useful in dynamic languages?
20) programming-languages - Are dynamic languages always interpreted?
21) dynamic-typing - Can static and dynamically typed languages be seen as different tools for different types of jobs?
22) coding-style - Dynamic typing function arguments - how to keep readability high?
23) languages - Gradual Typing: "Almost every language with a static type system also has a dynamic type system"
25) programming-languages - What is the difference between statically typed and dynamically typed languages?
26) dynamic-typing - How should I program with dynamic typing language even no type is noted on documentation?
27) programming-languages - Is there a correlation between the scale of the project and the strictness of the language?
28) c# - What is the relationship between the Dynamic Language Runtime and C# 4.0?
29) language-design - Developing a dynamic language
30) php - Is using static-typing the solution to domain-driven design and decreasing the number of errors?
31) programming-languages - Can dynamic typing and dynamic scoping lead to each other?
32) php - Is there a pattern or best practice for returning dynamically typed data?
33) agile - Are dynamic languages at disadvantage for agile development?
34) dynamic-typing - I have heard “dynamic” changing during Runtime? Whats that?
35) design - Architectural differences between dynamic and static languages
36) ruby - Type Conversions in a dynamically typed language - Where should the conversion happen?
37) programming-languages - What is the difference between statically typed and dynamically typed languages?
39) unit-testing - Should I test the aspects that type checking covers?
40) programming-languages - Why dynamically typed languages do not let the developer specify the type?
41) dynamic-typing - Higher coding standards for dynamic languages?
42) design - Best practice regarding interfaces between "typed" and untyped" languages?
43) programming-languages - is JS a gradually typed language?
44) data-types - Is static typing worth the trade-offs?
45) languages - Is there a real advantage to dynamic languages?
46) c# - When and why should one create classes at runtime?
47) python - What semantic features of Python (and other dynamic languages) contribute to its slowness?
48) c# - Dynamically load and call delegates based on source data
49) compiler - Confusion about data types, compilers, hardware data representation and static vs dynamic typing