Found 46 results for 'embedded-systems'.
1) c - Communication between state machines with hidden transitions
2) design-patterns - How to uncouple and reuse persistence logic, user interface logic and business logic amongs embedded software projects
3) version-control - Version control of embedded OS system image
4) design - Module pattern in C with threading - where to control threads?
5) python - Appropriate way to handle timezone for embedded/IoT devices
6) c - What are the absolute, minimal requirement for containing SE Asian charsets for an embedded system project?
7) c - Different ways to distribute (embedded) C modular library
8) object-oriented - Software driver for remote digital inputs
9) embedded-systems - Can message passing be used for a CPU redundancy and load-balancing construct
10) architecture - Are global variables okay to use in asynchronous programs?
11) c - Embedded Systems: Designing an API that monitors an address
12) c - LUA vs Shell scripting vs C for cgi-scripting on embedded devices
13) c - Implementing a simple controller in embedded C
14) object-oriented - Can abstractions and good code practice in embedded C++ eliminate the need for the debugger?
15) project-management - How to implement a software development process in an existing project?
16) programming-practices - Code development process for Voyager mission?
17) c - How small is the footprint of a small C compiler?
18) c++ - Alternative to printing debug information to stdout\stderr
19) java - What does "general purpose system" mean for Java SE Embedded?
20) c++ - Multithreaded Pre/Post Functions
21) history - What is the Mars Curiosity Rover's software built in?
22) compiler - Why do some embedded projects shun cross-compiling?
23) licensing - LGPLv3 in closed embedded environment
24) programming-practices - (System) Hooks for embedded libraries
25) unit-testing - How to abstract HAL in embedded test driven development?
26) embedded-systems - What is a faster alternative to a CRC?
27) c++ - Getting a stateless time-based index out of overflowing timer
28) c++ - Array Declaration for Embedded System
29) communication - Updating settings on embedded systems device with non-reliable comms
30) embedded-systems - Display dynamic content from embedded web server
31) assembly - How exactly do we go from Binary/Hex to Assembly Instruction sets?
32) programming-languages - Why does C dominate in the embedded software market?
33) c - How to abstract from a display?
34) c - Is there a drawback at allocating a huge amount of the stack for a single array in an embedded system?
35) unit-testing - best practice when unit testing for embedded development
36) c++ - How can C++ make it possible to use dynamic container classes even in embedded systems?
37) c - Writing generic code when your target is a C compiler
38) operating-systems - RIOT-OS and multiple executables?
39) self-improvement - Migration to embedded systems
40) c - Safety-critical software and optimising compilers
41) c - Best way to model UTC time and deltas in embedded C
42) scrum - Multiple Integration Test Iterations for each sprint
43) c# - Designing software functions which are both pausable and restartable
44) linux - What are the advantages of programming to under an OS as opposed to bare metal executive?
45) embedded-systems - In software, what does the term "Embedded" entail?
46) c++ - Static vs non-static in embedded systems