Found 125 results for 'encapsulation'.
1) c++ - What is the difference between public, private, and protected inheritance in C++?
2) c++ - When should you use 'friend' in C++?
3) oop - Why "private" methods in the object oriented?
4) python - Why are Python's 'private' methods not actually private?
5) design - State Machine: what object is responsible for state transfer?
6) design-patterns - Ensure encapsulation and Open/Closed principle with Command pattern?
7) object-oriented - is 'protected' ever reasonable outside of virtual methods and destructors?
8) object-oriented - Can renaming a method preserve encapsulation?
9) c++ - If a variable has getter and setter, should it be public?
10) object-oriented - What should be allowed inside getters and setters?
11) object-oriented - OOP Encapsulation Philosophy
12) .net - How is encapsulation used for safety?
13) terminology - What defines an encapsulation properly?
14) object-oriented - What is the use of Association, Aggregation and Composition?
15) c# - How do I deal with unneeded inherited members?
16) inheritance - Public versus private inheritance when some of the parent's methods need to be exposed?
17) c - How to make it obvious that a function is being accessed from the outside?
18) c# - How name public method that relays to abstract methods of its children (c#)
19) c# - Why I need to make method of my class private, If I need to access it throughout my application?
20) c++ - Open closed principle: code duplication and encapsulation
21) java - How is encapsulation broken by getters/setters, even when using MVC model
22) tdd - TDD Red-Green-Refactor and if/how to test methods that become private
23) c - Modular programming with C: Separate device logic from communication protocol logic
24) design - Is it 'safe' to expect myClasses to agree not to only call package Scope methods from other Package scope methods?
25) c - How to separate public and private headers when internal data structures are private?
26) c++ - What is the difference between public, private, and protected inheritance in C++?
27) encapsulation - Abstraction VS Information Hiding VS Encapsulation
28) python - "public" or "private" attribute in Python ? What is the best way?
29) object-oriented - Getters and Setters unclear example
30) java - What are the differences between information hiding and encapsulation?
31) java - initial Class design: access modifiers and no-arg constructors
32) design - A problem of decoupling
33) python - Should I always use prefix private methods with an underscore in Python?
34) object-oriented-design - Are there any legitimate use cases for protected visibility?
35) c# - Should I use automatic properties?
36) design-patterns - Do I suffer from encapsulation overuse?
37) object-oriented-design - Are trivial protected getters blatant overkill?
38) readability - Hiding away complexity with sub functions
39) c# - Don't auto-implemented properties violate encapsulation?
40) c# - Pros and cons of different implementations wrt encapsulation
41) java - The ID of an object is null at start. Does that make the object state invalid and violate encapsulation?
42) object-oriented - Does returning pointer to composed objects violate encapsulation
43) design-patterns - How much to encapsulate when objects being dealt with are pretty similar
44) design - When too much encapsulation was reached
45) encapsulation - Why combining getters, setters and private access modifier is not enough to hide implementation?
46) c - Modularity and "encapsulation" in C
47) design-patterns - Do you generally send objects or their member variables into functions?
48) object-oriented - Do you need to think about encapsulation if you can ensure immutability?
49) c# - Clean Code: Avoiding "Order Matters" without passing member variables to private methods?
50) functions - Are multiple dynamic dispatch methods possible?