Found 1218 results for 'environment-variables'.
1) linux - How to read environment variables of a process
2) linux - Will the inherited environment variables be inherited as environment variables or as shell variables?
3) sudo - Differences between sudo and su in inheriting environment
4) linux - Can a parent process change its child's environment?
5) bash - bash: FOO_VARIABLE=foo;./test does not pass foo variable to test - why not inherited?
6) shell - If processes inherit the parent's environment, why do we need export?
7) bash - how to prevent exported environment variables to be recognized/accessible by a child shell (bash)?
8) shell - How can I preserve an environment variable across su -?
9) bash - Difference between environment variable and shell variable
10) bash - How to prevent the caller's shell from being used in sudo
11) bash - To export or not to export bash PS1 variable
12) bash - HISTFILE env var unset within programs. Can I access it in any way?
13) bash - How to pass environment variables to a non-interactive shell (with example)?
14) environment-variables - Inherit environment variables in systemd Docker container
15) ubuntu - Setting environment variables for system users
16) ssh - Use .profile environment variables in ssh session
17) linux - What environment and credential is used by startup, background and service processes
18) environment-variables - Why lfs couldn't use original host environment variables?
19) bash - How can I make environment variables "exported" in a shell script stick around?
20) bash - How do I create a GUI application launcher for xfce4-terminal with fish but inheriting the environment variables from bash?
21) bash - Why does FOO=bar; export the variable into my environment
22) gnome - Set environment variables for gnome on wayland and bash on virtual terminals (or ssh)
23) environment-variables - Why doesn't unsetenv() modify /proc/pid/environ?
24) bash - Bash - check environment variables
25) bash - Same process has different environmental variables in /proc/pid/environ when seen from different sessions. Why?
26) bash - How do I reliably convert /proc/pid/environ to arguments for the env command?
27) zsh - zsh PATH variable not properly set from another environment variable
28) sudo - What environment do I get with sudo?
29) bash - How can I keep *all* environment vars for a specific command in sudo?
30) shell - Protected environment variables?
31) bash - How to print only defined variables (shell and/or environment variables) in bash
32) linux - Why can't I print a variable I can see in the output of env?
33) linux - Current environmental variables of a process
34) environment-variables - How to source correct startup scripts on interactive, non-login shell
35) environment-variables - What environment variables/shell variables do env and printenv show
36) linux - Are environment variables visible to unprivileged users on Linux?
37) bash - How bash changes environmental variables on-the-fly?
38) environment-variables - change environment of a running process
39) bash - awscli can't see environment variables but only from cron?
40) environment-variables - What is the status of setting environment variables without ~/.bash_profile?
41) linux - Can I change local environment variables for a running process?
42) linux - How to set environment variables on server/client?
43) bash - I changed my "HOME" variable and now cannot find "~/.bash_profile" to change it back
44) unix - Environment variables to be used across multiple korn (ksh93) shell scripts (getter-setter)
45) shell - Global environment variables in a shell script
46) bash - Refer variable in script file from child process
47) linux - How to access env variables defined in root from another user?
48) linux - Is there a way to change the environment variables of another process in Unix?
49) ruby-on-rails - Is it secure to store passwords as environment variables (rather than as plain text) in config files?
50) linux - bash automatically executing a tool-specific configuration file on login