Found 68 results for 'feistel-network'.
1) feistel-network - Does unbalancing a feistel cipher always improve security? Does it improve security at all?
2) aes - Using AES for smaller blocks in a Feistel network
3) block-cipher - How random are permutations generated from Feistel networks with a small number of rounds?
4) encryption - Low complexity implementation of a small blocksize cipher (< 64 bit)
5) block-cipher - Exercise: Attack on a Two-Round DES Cipher
6) aes - Increase number of rounds for SPN and Feistel ciphers
7) block-cipher - Pseudorandom permutations on domains of arbitrary (i.e. not a power of 2) size
8) permutation - How does Feistel cipher create diffusion between blocks?
9) block-cipher - How is this affine function a pair wise independent permutation?
10) des - How can I prove that a Feistel round is its own inverse for DES?
11) block-cipher - Learning about Feistel Cipher
12) des - What is the definition of Feistel Cipher?
13) feistel-network - Unbalanced Feistel network function
14) cryptanalysis - Is this a structural weakness of Feistel networks?
15) aes - Why was the winner of the AES competition not a Feistel cipher?
16) hash - Can the round function $F$ in a Feistel Network be practically any non-invertible function?
17) block-cipher - Why key reuse is not an issue in a Feistel cipher?
18) block-cipher - Why 3 round Feistel cipher are not common
19) encryption - feistel cipher and number of rounds
20) cryptanalysis - Differential cryptanalysis - breaking the last round of FEAL4?
21) format-preserving - Using a hash (like SHA-256) vs AES as the source for pseudo-random values in Feistel network?
22) block-cipher - Luby-Rackoff theorem for Generalized Feistel
23) feistel-network - Is 3 rounds of Feistel enough for making a PRP?
24) cryptanalysis - Understanding a Blowfish cryptanalysis
25) algorithm-design - Unbalanced numeric Feistel network implementation
26) block-cipher - Big block cipher as memory-hard function
27) encryption - Two Round Feistel network
28) substitution-cipher - What is the diffrence between Feistel networks and SPN?
29) block-cipher - Need for 3 rounds in Luby Rackoff theorem
30) encryption - Disadvantages of the Feistel network
31) authenticated-encryption - Can we build authenticated encryption using Feistel Networks?
32) des - Problems with Matsui's Linear Cryptanalysis on round reduced DES
33) des - DES f function injective for no fixed subkey?
34) brute-force-attack - Attack on a Feistel Cipher given the key and half of the ciphertext
35) s-boxes - Are non bijective sboxes weaker (on feistel networks)?
36) keys - How to find fixed points for DES weak keys
37) block-cipher - Need for 3 rounds in Luby Rackoff theorem
38) keys - Why do Feistel ciphers need round keys?
39) encryption - Does XOR have diffusion properties?
40) block-cipher - Can we parallelize the Feistel Networks?
41) encryption - Homogenous vs heterogeneous unbalanced Feistel networks?
42) feistel-network - RoR Attacks on modified Feistel Network
43) des - Is there a relation between security of rounds of DES and Luby Rackoff rounds?
44) encryption - Feistel cipher key generation and round function algorithms
45) encryption - Validate per round rather than cycle-walking in FPE
46) attack - Slide attack: creating an actual attack on the Simon Cipher
47) block-cipher - Why does the DES crypto algorithm NOT use 2 rounds?
48) block-cipher - Would using perfect S-boxes in F function of an unbalanced Feistel network produce a simple and secure cipher?
49) keys - How to find fixed points for DES weak keys
50) pseudo-random-function - PRP vs PRF for the F-function of a Feistel network