Found 52 results for 'file-access'.
1) windows - Are file permissions set in Unix/Linux effective in Windows or Any other OS?
2) file-encryption - How to eliminate data leaks when accessing encrypted data?
3) windows - Monitoring file access on Windows
4) linux - Can I use 777 file permissions inside server virtualisation (that only I have access to) without worry?
5) access-control - Are there a standard method(s) for me to give someone else read-only access to my data?
6) windows - Something is changing my hosts file without asking
7) linux - Protecting folder contents from processes
8) authentication - How to transfer securely a file between servers?
9) linux - Preventing access to file for process running as root
10) deletion - How to protect company sensitive data from being deleted by a user when data is on their computer?
11) file-access - Rationale behind SELinux preventing file access
12) operating-systems - Is it possible to browse/access the files on a computer's hard drive by booting from an OS installed in a flash drive?
13) exchange - What are concerns with storing passwords in a restricted public folder on exchange?
14) web-application - Securing Downloadable Files on Website Per User
15) linux - Does a single fopen introduce TOCTOU vulnerability?
16) operating-systems - Can UNIX Domain Sockets be locked by user ID?
17) web-application - Should pypi subdirectories be accessible from web browser?
18) web-browser - Could browsers improve security of stored passwords by using setuid?
19) web-application - Is random URL token secure enough for file attachments and other user content?
20) passwords - Security and conventions. DB or File?
21) smartphone - Can a smartphone be accessed only by knowing its IMEI?
22) linux - Can a non-privileged user modify the file descriptor table of an elevated process?
23) privacy - Is it possible to log all file reads performed by an application in Windows 7?
24) linux - Reason to not use chmod -R 777 on internal server for project source code?
25) permissions - Does adding a randomized string in S3 file path has equal security to Google Drive shared link
26) php - Header opening a PDF file, can someone hack a website from there?
27) network - How to spare file server data from being held hostage by client ransomware?
28) access-control - Access control of Linux and Bell LaPadula Model
29) webserver - How risky is having sensitive files on webroot?
30) file-encryption - How to protect from copying files?
31) file-system - How can I ensure that Dropbox is using only its folder?
32) access-control - Do AppArmor/SELinux provide any security for workstation?
33) file-access - How to restrict skype file transfer outside of LAN
34) privacy - The history of thumbnails (or just a previous thumbnail) is embedded in an image file?
35) web-application - Protect files on webserver, allow only internal use
36) network - If forced to download files using FTP, what steps can be taken to provide security?
37) virus - How did stuxnet hid it's files after the infection?
38) php - Restrict file access in php.ini
39) passwords - How secure is it to store passwords in a non-accessible file?
40) authentication - How to to make a file private by securing the url that only authenticated users can see
41) hash - Why do file storage sites have a long unique id for their download links?
42) linux - How can I block access to module for Firefox? (gmail accessing camera)
43) file-encryption - Could ransomware be stalled while encrypting?
44) authorization - Is my invitation based file access authorization scheme worthwhile?
45) windows - Restricting locations for unzipping a zip file
46) file-access - zip file downloaded: is it enough to remove it to be secured?
47) access-control - What's ownership concept for?
48) file-access - How to detect if files were saved or copied from an external hard drive/USB?
49) linux - Protect Public Directories Linux
50) file-encryption - Would it be plausible to write your own anti-crypto-ransomware tool?